Junior Supply Planner
Did you just finish or Bachelor/ Master? Perhaps you have gained a first professional or internship experience? Are you looking for a challenge where you can be close to the production and experience everything from the first row? Join them today as Junior Supply Planner (location: Rotselaar - fulltime)!
About the Job
We are looking for a Junior Supply Planner to join our team. Together with a colleague you are in charge of planning the export and import of the products produced in the local plant to +/- 22 European countries.
As a Junior Supply Planner you will be responsible for achieving target customer service levels while optimizing the trade-offs between production capacity constraints & inventory levels and so ensuring lowest total cost.
A sample of your main tasks would be:
- Define the local stock policy for finished products
- Run operational tactical planning for plants and finished products flows
- Monitor and optimize the supply network
- Coordinate planning results with factory and customers
- Control service levels and due date violations
- Coordinate shortage policies
- Manage product availability and allocation in times of short supply
- Run, maintains and upgrades the SNP
- Deepdive in SAP/APO to understand flows and improve current ways of working
- Deployment of finished products to the customers, based on the stocks in the warehouse
- KPI follow up and animation: losses, service level, out of stocks
Within the position of a Junior Supply Planner you are in close contact with different colleagues all over Europe such the import/export planning teams, local warehouses and local production planning.
You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Engineer (or similar). It would be a great plus if you have a first professional or relevant internship experience. Fluency in English is a must and in addition you speak either Dutch or French perfectly.
It would be great if you also:
- Have knowledge of planning processes
- Love to work target oriented
- Know your way around Excel, SAP APO or VMI
- Have an analytical mindset
- Are a strong communicator with strong leadership skills
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. A competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting.
But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date November 29th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager via email@example.com