Junior Supply Planner
About the job
We are looking for a Junior Supply Planner to join our team. Together with a colleague you are in charge of planning the export of the products produced in the local plant to +/- 22 European countries.
As a Junior Supply Planner you will be responsible for achieving target customer service levels while optimizing the trade-offs between production capacity constraints & inventory levels and so ensuring lowest total cost.
A sample of your main tasks would be:
- Define the local stock policy for finished products
- Run operational tactical planning for plants and finished products flows
- Monitor and optimize the supply network
- Coordinate planning results with factory and customers
- Control service levels and due date violations
- Coordinate shortage policies
- Manage product availability and allocation in times of short supply
- Run, maintains and upgrades the SNP
- Deepdive in SAP/APO to understand flows and improve current ways of working
- Deployment of finished products to the customers, based on the stocks in the warehouse
- KPI follow up and animation: losses, service level, out of stocks
Within the position of a Junior Supply Planner you are in close contact with different colleagues all over Europe such the import planning teams, local warehouses and local production planning. You will report to Steven Marteaux, Short Term Manager.
Our export department in Rotselaar is looking for a new colleague! Did you just finish or Bachelor/ Master? Perhaps you have a first professional or internship experience? Are you looking for a challenge where you can be close to the production and experience everything from the first row? Join them today as Junior Supply Planner (fulltime)!
You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Engineer (or similar). It would be a great plus if you have a first professional or relevant internship experience. Fluency in English is a must and in addition you speak either Dutch or Frenchperfectly.
It would be great if you also:
- Have knowledge of planning processes
- Love to work target oriented
- Know your way around Excel, SAP APO or VMI
- Have an analytical mindset
- Are a strong communicator with strong leadership skills
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
What’s in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. A competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date February 24th 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: