Key Account Manager Impulse (Out Of Home)
How thrilling is it to be in the driver seat for the development of a channel with a low share but a high potential? Hunting new business, deepening existing clients' relationships, while coaching and growing your team to bring out the best in them… You could be leading these actions in order to bring growth to the Impulse channels! Are you excited by that combination? If you feel motivated and passionate enough for this exciting sales challenge, apply now and become the new Key Account Manager Out of Home for our Dairy division in Belgium.
About the Job
As our new Key Account Manager Impulse (OOH), you are a driving force in Danone’s growth and in the development of the Impulse channels (on-the-go and on-premise outlets) in Belux. You report directly to the Impulse Channel Manager Belux.
In this role, you both manage and deepen relationships with our existing key accounts, as well as proactively hunt and secure new business. Next to your own client portfolio, you lead a team of 3 sales representatives to increase Danone’s presence in the Impulse POS.
Concretely, you will bring value by…
- Co-developing and executing the national sales plan to deliver the sales targets and to drive Danone’s growth in the Impulse channels,
- Maintaining and expanding your national key account portfolio by developing strong, long-lasting commercial relationships with current and potential customers,
- Managing the development of customer partnerships in line with our channel growth strategy,
- Leading, training and coaching your sales representatives’ team to reach sales KPI’s and following-up on their results,
- Maintaining a high level of communication and collaboration both externally and internally with other Danone departments.
For this role, you have a master’s degree (preferably in business management) and at least 5-year experience in a similar commercial function. You are fluent in Dutch and French with good knowledge of English.
We believe our ideal candidate also needs to have:
- Sound knowledge of the Impulse channels with a proven track-record,
- A successful experience in people management,
- A strong ‘hunter’ mindset with a can-do mentality,
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the power to collaborate efficiently with all functions, at all levels both internally and externally.
Your positive energy will be highly appreciated!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the team of Kenny Cools, you will work with open and pragmatic people. Constructive, feet on the ground, you join a result-oriented team with a positive energy. Besides, you will lead a team of sales representatives, with strong experience and knowledge of the market. They are looking forward to welcoming you in the team and having this extra on-the-go expertise to support them in the development of a new channel.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis to continue your career in either the sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in our office in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: