Key Account Manager - Top 3 Client
ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH”, does it ring a bell? This is our corporate mission at Danone, but above all it’s a call to join our movement, the Food Revolution! Take part in our Food Revolution by joining our Danone Dairy division in Brussels as Key Account Manager Top 3 Client and contribute to a healthier world!
About the Job
Your goal is to develop and execute a customer strategy & business plan to realize Danone’s financial targets for a group of key customers in our Dairy Business.
You report to the head of Key Account Manager and your key tasks consist of 2 principal areas:
1/ Customer management
- You will develop a customer business plan consistent with the company’s objectives. You will negotiate, execute, monitor and review this plan within budgetary guidelines (trade terms & trade funding) and Danone legal policy.
- You will provide the organization with full customer understanding as you are the customer expert. You manage and develop the relationship with the customer on various levels (buying office, marketing, exploitation, field). In this role you will be tracking sales and business development using both internal and external data (e.g. Nielsen & GfK).
- You will execute activation plans (brands/innovations) through customer tools and activation plans with the highest return on investment.
- You will communicate properly with all departments, enable colleagues to obtain operational excellence (Sales Controlling, Customer Service and Supply Chain) and be the key spokesperson for your customers.
2/ Business management in team context
- You will ensure a full internal pro-active alignment on brand strategy and actions plans with KAM team colleagues.
- You will ensure perfect execution of the plans of your customer through the Field Team
- You will make gap analyses based on internal data and on external data in collaboration with category management for your customers.
- In collaboration with the shopper team, you will perform promo analysis at client level. This will allow the development of tailormade promo, to get insights for your customers and to improve insights in retailer-tools. This also includes a follow up of the tailor-made budget reporting.
- You will lead the cross-functional customer team, where you bring together the KAM, category manager, shopper, marketing, finance, customer service and supply chain angle and create a wider customer relationship network in doing so.
You will be the keystone between our customers and internal stakeholders, leading cross-functional team, creating and executing strategy & strong business plan with our key retailers, and much more… Apply now and join our B-Corp certified company committed to make a positive impact on the society!
As our new Key Account Manager, you have a relevant Master Degree in economics, marketing, sales or general management and a decent experience in Sales, preferably in fast moving organizations with at least 3-4 years in key account management.
Enthusiastic and open team player, your great entrepreneurial and strong negotiation skills will also be key advantage to be successful in this role. You are able to analyze and interpret data in order to transform them into insights. You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Danone Dairy Belgium is a certified B Corp which means this company meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance with a positive impact on the society and shares in a transparent manner with its stakeholders what happens behind the brands. Discover what B Corp is and the detail of our results here.
You join the enthusiastic and dedicated sales team of our Dairy division. The team members are coming from different background but they all want to go in the same direction: satisfying our customers’ needs while growing our dairy division!
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, company car, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis to continue your career in either the sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by interviews in our head quarter in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact me: