Knowledge Management & Engagement Intern (Jan 2020)
Are you looking for an internship in a highly engaged, multi-national and dynamic environment? Do you want the opportunity to make a direct impact and add value to a newly established team? Come join our Knowledge Management team where your new ideas are encouraged!
About the Job
As our new Knowledge Management and Engagement Intern you work directly with the Global Knowledge Management team alongside 2 other colleagues in this recent developed stream, as well as be a part of the larger Global Operations Systems team consisting of more than 20 people. However, you will be connecting with stakeholders from all over the world. You will report directly to the Global Knowledge Management Lead and work together on implementing the global vision of Knowledge Management Strategy for all Specialized Nutrition locations in the world. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with Global systems project members, local factory and CBU experts in order to continuously improve knowledge levels by capturing and documenting knowledge. In addition you will:
- Support in animating knowledge communities of practice to create awareness on the importance of Knowledge Management
- Coordinate & capture knowledge transfers between experts or globally
- Support & encourage the engagement of the global communities by creating links between the right people
- Collaborate and work with global team leads across functions/IT functions in system projects to improve the knowledge management systematic content and learnings
- Analyze, and support the maintenance, updating of the knowledge global library, as well as continuously improve the structure and take actions to increase its’ usage
We are searching for a candidate with an open personality and strong communication skills, who is not afraid to reach out to stakeholders to establish connections. You easily connect with others, are open to share ideas and support in a team but also is willing and able to work autonomously when necessary. Your logical mindset allows you excel at organizing and conceptualizing complex information in order to plan the next steps. You are eager to learn and have a great eye for detail which enables you to seek out existing problems and seek solutions on your own initiative. More importantly, you are curious, eager to learn and a real team player who is confident enough to work in a high level, international environment.
In addition there are some compulsory requirements:
- You must be enrolled in a Bachelor/Master program (Business, Public Relations, Knowledge Management, HR, Communications) for the whole duration of the internship
- If you are not an EU-citizen then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university
- You are willing to travel/relocate to Hoofddorp, NL.
- You are fluent in English – written and verbal
- Willing to occasionally travel
- You are available from January 2020 for at least 6 months (preferably 9 months) 4-5 days a week
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux. This newly developed team consists of 2 members who are passionate about the importance of Knowledge Management. They will connect you with the Global Operations Systems team with more than 20 people focusing on deploying standardized systems and processes to all Specialized Nutrition locations in the world.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. By joining this new team you will have the opportunity to make an impact in the development by sharing your own ideas and suggestions with the team. This highly dynamic and international environment will create the perfect opportunity for you to further develop your communication and analytical skills. The cross functional aspects of this position will allow you to discover the complexity of a large international corporation.
We offer a monthly internship allowance. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Elin Andren-Eriksson via email@example.com