Knowledge & Performance Internship
About the Internship:
Your key role will be to support the procurement organisation with setting up a Knowledge Management platform for our buyers’ community of Raw and Packaging materials. The objective of this platform is to facilitate the induction process as well as sharing and retaining information internally in the most efficient way.
As part of the Knowledge & Performance team, you will be involved in the following missions:
1. Knowledge Platform Design & Implementation
Your mission will be to coordinate, review and publish content on our internal Knowledge Management platform, OASIS. The topics already identified vary from Legal, Negotiation, Finance, Sustainability, Supplier Selection and Evaluation Processes, Supplier Relationship Management, etc. For each of those, a Content Owner has been identified, who you will liaise with. Your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate with Content Owners on the publication of their training materials;
- Review the content provided, structure and adapt the content if necessary;
- Liaise with Content Owners for validation before publication;
- Support with (visual) design of the training material if necessary (look & feel, images, videos…)
- Publish content on the Knowledge platform;
- Advise on a governance of the platform to ensure continuity, usage and interest of the platform;
- Follow up KPIs on usage of the platform, share the information with Content Owners and the Procurement Community.
2. Knowledge Management Benchmark
- You will also be involved in benchmarking with other companies on Knowledge Management solutions available on the market, as well as any process improvement you might want to suggest to Danone.
- Participate in benchmarking conversation with other companies on Knowledge Management platform and market screening
3. Process Improvement
- Any suggestions you will have on process improvements will be appreciated.
Are you ready to take on a global internship in which you connect Danoners and buyers from all over the world?
So, who are we looking for?
You are proactive and flexible with effective communication and stakeholder management skills and a pragmatic and solution-oriented mindset. You are not afraid to speak up & to reach out to others, but also feel confident to work autonomously. Also, you know how to handle data using Excel and you are IT-savvy. You have an affinity with project management and have the capability to detect inefficiencies to optimize and change processes.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student in the area of Business Administration, Communication, or Procurement for the whole period of the internship;
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You are available to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 3 months;
- Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) is the global head office of our baby and medical divisions. These two divisions are the fastest growing divisions within Danone. At this office, the global strategies are rolled out to the rest of the world.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what and how we source, we shape the world in which we operate and we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you need more information about this job, please contact me!