Legal Intern - Contracts
An International legal internship, where you can make an impact!
You will be working on strengthening the business performance of the legal & compliance team at the newly created Danone Specialized Nutrition Worldwide Business Unit by contributing to building the necessary tools and processes. The legal matters you will work on include:
- Enhancing legal & compliance processes: participation in contract policy roll-out & enforcement, and setting up of digital tools to build robust and user-friendly contract & compliance process management
- Developing of legal awareness & tools: emerging laws, compliance codes, training needs mapping & preparation, new templates/standards
- Tracking Legal & Compliance added value: help to design, monitor & report KPIs and legal activity dashboard
So, who are we looking for? You are an International Business Law/ Contract Law Master or Bachelor student who wants to start this internship as soon as possible for at least 6 months. You are enrolled as a student the entire internship, and if you are a Non-EU student you are enrolled at a Dutch university.
You like to play within a team to learn and become a business minded legal & compliance professional. Good communication & organizational skills and a motivation to gain experience in an international, corporate environment are characteristics that apply to you. Accurate drafting, planning and reporting skills are desired. Fluency (written and spoken) in English is a must, a second (and a third!) language are even better.
What's in it for you?
A great learning opportunity in a highly-motivated global team where you will get the freedom to explore and improve the legal world within the company. Through this experience, you get a great opportunity to enter Danone, grow and to get an insight into our legal & compliance ways of working. More particularly, you will
- Have a cross-functional view of the business and recognize the key legal & compliance challenges arising thereof.
- Get a good understanding of the roles of the legal & compliance team within the Global Specialized Nutrition team
- Get an understanding of contract law, compliance topics and related process management.
- Learn how to work in an international team with a rich diversity of professional backgrounds and cultures
- Covering a global business scope and in a transformation project implementation context.
- You have the opportunity to interact with different functions and many business and functional stakeholders.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Danone Place Amsterdam (DPA) is the headquarter of the Global Specialized Nutrition team. This team is created to regroup activities of the early life and medical nutrition divisions of Danone, capture growth and efficiency opportunities and thus create more value for the two categories.
As part of this new organization we aim to create and instill a positive culture of legal and compliance for the Global Specialized Nutrition team in a truly international, diverse and fast-changing environment.
Join us as our new legal intern: A great learning opportunity in a highly-motivated global team where you will get the freedom to explore and improve the legal world within Danone, at Danone Place Amsterdam (DPA).
If we just described your profile, HIT the “Apply now” button! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact Elin Andren Eriksson via firstname.lastname@example.org