You will be working on strengthening the business performance of the legal team by contributing to building the necessary tools and processes. The legal matters you will work on include:
- Tracking Legal added value: help to design, monitor & report KPIs and legal activity dashboard
- Enhancing legal processes: participation in contract policy roll-out & enforcement, and contract process management
- Boosting of cross-organization collaboration: contribute to legal network activation globally and ways of working within legal teams
- Developing of legal awareness & tools: emerging laws, training needs mapping & preparation, new templates/standards
An International legal internship, where you can make an impact!
So, who are we looking for? You are an International Business Law/ Contract Law Master or Bachelor student and you are up for a new challenge as soon as possible. Good communication & organizational skills and a motivation to gain experience in an international, corporate environment are characteristics that apply to you. Accurate drafting, planning and reporting skills are desired. Fluency (written and spoken) in English is a must, a second language is even better.
About the team
As a legal intern in Danone you will be part of the Danone Resource Efficiency team. You will get the chance to learn & explore a lot from: working in an international team with a global business scope and in a transformation project implementation context. You have the opportunity to interact with different functions and many stakeholders.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) is the office of Danone global procurement center. The Resources Efficiency (RE) is the brand new cross-divisional organization that consists of the sourcing capabilities and dedicated transversal teams that will deliver the Food & Water Cycle ambitions, contributing to securing our license to operate and strengthening our competitive advantage.
What's in it for you?
A great learning opportunity in a highly-motivated team where you will get the freedom to explore and improve the legal world within the company. Through this experience, you get the great opportunity to enter Danone and to get an insight into our legal mechanisms. More particularly, you
- Have a cross-functional view of the business and recognize the key legal challenges arising thereof.
- Get a good understanding of the roles of legal, compliance and security within the Legal team of Resource Efficiency.
- Get an understanding of contract law and the alignment of contract process management.
If we just described your profile, HIT the “Apply now” button!If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact me.