IT OnSite Support Manager Netherlands
About the Job
In your role, you ensure that knowledge and experience on ITIL and On-Site Support processes is documented and available for both CBS IS/IT teams and end-users. You ensure that Asset Management is performed, and life-cycle management is carried out and that that quality of the provided services is constantly verified with the Customers through the feedback system.
Your key responsibilities:
- Enable the local IT teams to perform tasks regarding incident resolutions, service requests and IT operations
- Manage Benelux On-Site Support program portfolio
- Delegating and dividing work between local IT team-members
- Develop strategies to improve the performance and service effectiveness of the Benelux Local IT teams; coaching and motivating the Local IT-members to optimize performance and to promote a good atmosphere
- Continuously improve IT ways of working and perform harmonization over BENL Local IT teams
- Define and deliver Service Management reports; monitor tasks, implementations and control processes (KPI’s) in accordance with the ITIL / APM model.
We are looking for a passionate and driven IT OnSite Support Manager Netherlands to join our ISIT Team in Benelux. In this role, you will provide internal customers with operational and technical support in order to enable Danone employees to operate more effectively and efficiently. If you can recognize yourself in this description, apply today!
You have a Bachelor Degree in Computer science, Information Systems Management, Business studies or Information Technology. You have at least 4 years’ experience – strong expertise in project management and excellent knowledge about ITIL processes.
You are a great team leader who has the ability to provide constructive feedback to set development paths for team-members. You are always looking for excellence, consistently produces high quality work, tries to improve your results. You can deal with complex situations and you know how to maintain structure in workflow in a dymanic, challenging and sometimes hectic environment.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 15th of May 2019 to apply. Part of the selection process will be a telephone conversation, a first round interview with the hiring manager and potentially, we could plan a second interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: