About the Job
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be part of the Benelux Supply Chain Team. This team consists of Logistics Master Data & Reporting, Demand Planning, Customer Service and Quality department.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will work together with the other Supply Chain functions as well with Finance and the Centralized Business Services. You will connect and built a network cross Business Unit in order to get and share best practices and built a relationship with 3PL's. In you role you will have a positive impact on the customer satisfaction and reduction of cost.
You are responsible for the 3PL performance:
- Daily check if all systems and processes are working correctly, Idocs in SAP and if the execution of inbound and outbound flows are done , following the planning
- Follow-up on weekly KPIs and drive improvements based upon the result.
- Being the main point of contact for the 3PL with regards to Inbound, Stock and Systems related topics. Have a least weekly calls/ meetings with 3PL to discuss the KPI's and improvement actions.
- Make clear (POCAPA) analyses on the various, KPI's, like Complaints, Returns and Damages. Take the lead in following up the solution / improvements confirmed by the 3PL on above listed topics and coordinate with internal stakeholders on the changes/improvements.
- You act as SC process expert (& Key user) and ensure that best practices and standardization are brought forward.
- Manage the daily stock reconciliation between SAP & WMS for all Supply Points, clearing i.Doc failures and investigating as appropriate
- Drives optimization with proper root cause and lead by example approach,
- Manage the Internal Control and Audit tasks related to Inventory and 3PL.
You hold a secondary or a Bachelor degree and approximately 3 years of work experience within Customer Service or a Logistics role. You speak English and Dutch fluently.
In addition, you
- Feel comfortable communicating and acting with external relations
- Possess positive & "can-do" attitude with driven personality
- Have a personal drive to "make things happen"
- Are experienced with a ERP system, SAP
- Have experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition. Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected. In the Benelux, Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date June 7th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: