Maintenance & Engineering Manager
About the Job
Your principal objective is to develop and lead the Maintenance & Engineering teams and strategy to maximize the capacity and reliability of the Factory in Haps and implement new innovations. Execute the strategy to ensure delivery of factory reliability and technical engineering projects within SQCDME KPI’s.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute long-term (5 years) Maintenance vision and strategy for the overall Haps factory
- Setting up the departmental process and departmental structure
- Setting objectives KPI's, roadmap and overall factory maintenance budget
- Initiate and coordinate studies on development on technical innovations or legislations
- Maintaining a strong network of suppliers, contractors and (local) authorities and authorities
- Build annual budget plan for investment plans for CAPEX (new products or additional capacity, factory needs for continuous improvements, assets protection needs and maintenance upgrade, automation & IT equipment needs)
- Manage the engineering project portfolio in the investment plans, ensuring that time/cost/quality commitments are met for all projects.
- Pro-actively identify improvement areas for the factory maintenance strategy to optimize the equipment reliability
- Lead the maintenance organization following the Danone Ideal Factory principles towards best in class within Danone and industry
- Manage the Engineering contractors on site following Danone Contractors Management rules, applying Safety project management internal rules (for Danoners and subcontractors).
- Manage, coach and develop Maintenance & Engineering managers and employees
- Carry out an effective people agenda together with HR (recruitment, training, performance, development, engagement)
- Implement Autonomous Maintenance & Preventive Maintenance plan to optimize breakdowns and costs
- Build a strong industrial maintenance team
The position is situated within the department Maintenance & Engineering. The Maintenance & Engineering manager leads different teams: Project Engineers, Reliability, Preventive, Industrial Automation and Utilities. For every employee at Nutricia it is important to respect and live up to company policies, especially within safety, environment and quality.
Are you looking for a next challenge where you can set up a new maintenance organization? Do you get energized by leading engineering projects? If the answer is “yes”, you might just be the one we are looking for!
You have an academic background in technical or industrial studies and multiple years of relevant experience in the FMCG industry
To be successful in this role it would be great if you have
- Drive for (continuous) improvement
- Strong background in maintenance (AM & PM) and engineering
- Project management experience
- Proven people management skills
- Experience in change management
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Manufacturing and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date June 2nd 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: