About the Job
In this facilitating role you give maximal support to your manager, the Director General Secretary, responsible for Legal, Regulatory, Corporate Affairs and Compliance for the 4 Business Units (Essential Dairy Plant-based, Waters, Early Life Nutrition & Advanced Medical Nutrition) as well as support to the General Secretary Team of Danone Benelux dealing with these activities. You will be based in Danone Benelux Brussels’s offices with occasional travel to the offices in Zoetermeer (Rotterdam, NL).
You work efficiently and closely together with the Director and the team and you keep them well informed of the situation progress. You carry out a wide range of administrative, organizational and project driven tasks including:
- Agenda support and cost center management, follow-up of phone calls
- Precise planning of internal and external meetings and travel arrangements
- Preparing and drafting the sometimes-confidential correspondence and the meeting minutes of work groups
- Preparation of reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Be able to communicate with the different internal departments and external contacts
- Record and archive files, document management of contracts
- Preparation and archiving of compliance and corporate governance documentation incl. support for corporate housekeeping of the Danone legal entities in Benelux
- Elaborating and/or contributing to internal and external communication events including invitations, logistics, translations, product tastings, company brand and administrative support for communication toolkits.
In a smooth and discrete way, you build relationships that are crucial for the success of the organization. As such, you carry out the role of ‘gatekeeper’, as well as the role of ‘gateway’.
You have developed yourself in a similar function and experience as a paralegal is a plus. You can work independently in a proactive way and you have good analytical and organizational skills to judge all kinds of situations thus ensuring that things run smoothly and efficiently.
You can handle quick changes and are willing to work under pressure from time to time. You have a good working pace without giving in on accuracy.
You have a strong personality, yet you are also discrete and reliable. You can act as a trusted counselor.
You have an excellent knowledge of MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and MS Outlook & Lotus Notes. You are proficient in both oral and written communication in Dutch, English and French.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also other benefits.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in the function.
Hit the “apply” button now.
Need more information? Please contact me: