Management Assistant (Temporary)
Management Assistant to 2-3 Directors
Full time (40hrs), Location Utrecht andSchiphol
Interim period: 1-7-2018 till 1-12-2018
You will provide excellent support to the Directors within Danone Nutricia R&I.
You are the first point of contact for both internal and external matters. This is a challenging position in a highly complex international environment. To provide the best support in this highly demanding and dynamic environment you need to have a passion for and deep understanding of your job.
You are the ambassador for the people you support.
Your responsibilities & job requirements
You will provide pro-active and effective support and can really understand the needs of your directors. Taking full accountability and ownership of the output that you deliver.
You will have multiple tasks, often appearing simultaneously.
- managing multiple and complex international calendars containing meetings, conference calls, WebEx, videoconferences and (last minute) travelling
- taking care of all travelling arrangements, including flight, train and hotel reservations for directors (with assistance of a Travel Agency)
- managing conferences including: agenda, hotel/ meeting room reservations, and all other logistics
- participation in the Management Team meetings, preparation, taking minutes and monitoring and follow up on action points
- engage in stakeholder management, both internal (other functions in the organization) and external (e.g. key opinion leaders, suppliers)
- compiling PowerPoint presentations and preparing Excel analysis
- administrative tasks to support the directors, i.e. financial declarations, time-writing, expenses and ordering system
- maintaining a complete, up-to-date and accessible filing system.
- be part of and participate in the broader assistant community
You are a pro-active, efficient and mature assistant and the Danone mission resonates with you. Next to this you have at least 6 years of experience in an international commercial environment,
- Excellent proficiency in the English and Dutch language. French is a plus.
- Excellent at MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- A strong working mentality, and you are proactively, independently and accurate.
- You are a professional and kind colleague, with excellent social skills and a good sense of humour.
- You have strong time management skills.
- You are flexible, resilient and able to handle stressful situations.
- You pay attention to detail while keeping the greater picture in mind.
Are you the Management Assistant that we are looking for?
If this job appeals to you, and you are a representative professional assistant willing to work from both locations, we look forward to welcoming you in our team!
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact: