Market Data Analyst Intern
About the Internship
Nutricia Early Life Nutrition is part of Danone, focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Our Benelux Strategy & Insights team, a group of 4 colleagues, is now looking for a Market Data Analyst Intern. You will be supervised by the Strategy & Insights Manager of the Benelux and you will support the team’s objectives to monitor business performance and fuel the company’s insights engine, offering a great view of the bigger picture within our company.
As our Market Data Analyst Intern, you will be part of a small yet diverse team from various data and research backgrounds. On a day-to-day basis you will also work with a broader network of colleagues and stakeholders from departments such as marketing, sales, and finance. In this role, you have the opportunity to take your first steps to develop your data analytics skills in the FMCG industry, learning to combine data from different sources coherently in order to see and communicate a clear picture of our business performance.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards (mainly in Tableau and Excel) to facilitate easy access to data insights;
- Checking and improving data quality;
- Working on requests for ad hoc analysis and investigate any data inconsistencies to provide a narrative to explain the findings.
Don’t you think it’s important to support your findings with facts and data? Are you interested in mining insights from various sources, visualizing them and communicating the findings to others? Then apply now and kickstart your career in data analytics by becoming our Market Data Analyst Intern in Zoetermeer!
So, who are we looking for? An analytical and communicatively strong person with a clear interest in Market data and Analytics. You like digging into data and translating it into coherent results that the business can act upon. Also, you are a self-starter able to work in autonomy but are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary. Lastly, you are known for your eye for detail and can-do mentality. Previous experience with Tableau is great, but a keen interest is already a good start.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/Master student in Business/Marketing or Econometrics, Economics, Business Administration or another quantitative area for the whole period of the internship, (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- English proficiency is required – written and spoken.
- You are available to start as of January 2019 for a minimum of 3 months, 3 to 5 days per week;
- You are willing to travel or relocate to Zoetermeer, NL.
Then make sure to “Apply now” button – the sooner, the better! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact Helin Ardent on firstname.lastname@example.org +31 (0) 6 278 479 71