Market Intelligence Manager for Packaging
About the Job
Your core activities will be focused on building & animating the Danone monthly Market report (Market, financial + other KPIs). You will be in charge of creating price forecasts (in cooperation with external consultants & Danone buyers. You will coordinate the MI Global Network deploying & enhancing aligned way of working across global organization.
Looking at your scope, here are our key responsibilities:
1. Report & Forecast Market Commodities Prices
- Extension, maintenance, and operation of price, forecasting & analytical models
- Collect and consolidate available data, price forecasts and market opinions from internal and external sources (suppliers, industry reports, associations)
- Constant selection & monitoring of relevant markets and drivers (input cost, weather, geo-political, etc.)
- Consolidate price views and assumptions
- Create required (Weekly, Monthly, Strat-Plan) market reports and market price forecasts, including value-adding commentary
2. Support Risk Management Strategies & Recommendations
- Provide analysis insights & tools to lead to hedging recommendations
- Support Risk Management Policies and analytics on an ad-hoc basis
3. Track Contract Indexation Performance
- Provide systematic analysis of key indexes performance / category.
- Identify opportunities to change supplier contract terms (indexes & lags, other, etc.)
You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role or with above mentioned responsibility areas. Your previous experience in working / building & maintaining large Databases (Excel based) and with BI tools (Tableau server and / or Desktop / Microstrategy user) is highly desired.
You have the ability to process and prioritize large amounts of information in limited time and you have strong analytical skills. You are a quick learner and you can easily adapt yourself to new situations. You are a create connector and you can easily build connections with your internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, your mission is to be the expert for market and price developments for the category responsible. Provide maximum leverage to the buyers with regard to market information, analysis and value-adding commentary & support finance function in Danone. If you can recognize yourself in this description, apply today!
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 31th of May 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: