Marketing Technology Solutions Manager
We are looking for a: Marketing Technology Solutions Manager
Within Danone Specialized Nutrition we believe that data driven decision are the foundation of sustainable business growth. The Data Excellence Team is at the heart of enabling this for the organization by ensuring all topline and touchpoint data is properly managed and can flow freely to support key business processes and decisions. We work closely together with the Digital Acceleration, Strategy & Insight and Sales Excellence teams to drive seamless connection journeys with both consumers, patients and Health Care Professionals. And we bring key analytical capabilities like predictive and prescriptive analytics to uncover revenue opportunities.
The Data Excellence Team is looking for a global MarTech Platform Solutions Lead. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of the marketing stack that facilitates interaction with our Consumers as well as our Health Care Professionals across all touchpoints from a first party-driven viewpoint. Ensuring the data flowing through these systems are available and are used to improve the processes – email marketing, social media management, campaign and ad management (owned & non-owned media), A/B testing and personalization.
- Provide the holistic connective tissue necessary for a One consumer 360 view – and are the owner of design and best in class data flows/architecture
- Integrate all sources full funnel by developing ways to leverage competitive advantage through data across the full consumer/HCP journey
- Research and recommend on different MarTech product solutions. You are responsible that the users of those solutions can do so in the most optimal way.
- Have ownership of the data that is available through the different advertising as well as marketing technology solutions. You are responsible for optimizing the use of the data to fulfill Danone use cases.
- Integrate data sources, marketing products and approaches together where necessary
- Working together within the Digital Acceleration team, e.g. Search, Media, Social and eBusiness, help connect the data to provide Healthcare targeting / consumer targeting and facilitate personalized touch point driven communication
- Help increase conversions, retention and engagements and help with the necessary insights for data analysis.
- Give training and support on marketing products and teach by example
- Make sure your knowledge is generally available within the organization through documentation
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in digital marketing or relevant field.
- Provable experience in designing and implementing martech solutions
- Good understanding of the different platform solutions (DSP, CDP, MDP as well as CRM products) and vendors within the martech / adtech field. You identify similarities and differences and how to align these with business and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of GDPR law
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Hit the “apply now” button. The closing date for this position is 21 August 2019. You can expect feedback on your application after the closing date.To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Esther van Aalst, Talent Manager via email@example.com or via whatsapp.