Master Data Analyst Internship
The Master Data team is the owner of the Materials and Vendors process within the business and we are in a continuous way of improving in order to stick with the business constraints. You will support the Master Data team in deployment projects by working on data collection (material and vendor master data), analyzing figures, building a data portfolio and supporting the buyers and local teams on the master data processes. You will also enrich existing communication tools in order to emphasize the Master data stream within the Danone Procurement Network.
As the intern, you will be working on these main projects within deployment:
1. Data Collection
- Collecting data from buyers (locally) on all four divisions of Danone
- Contribute to the knowledge maintenance by documenting the Master data processes
- Developing and updating training documentation in our Knowledge System
- Apply deployment methodology to support buyers and local teams to adapt their way of working
3. Master Data Community
- Support End Users and Buyers on building templates and validate drafts of solutions
- Animate our Danone social network to ease communication of the Master data network
Take this opportunity to learn everything there is to know about SAP and master data. Get to know the processes and the methodology for deployment within an international company.
Are you ready to take on a global internship in which you learn everything about Master Data?
So, who are we looking for?
You have an analytical mindset, in which you know how to handle data and analyze the input with necessary tools (i.e. Excel). You are communicative, not afraid to speak up & to reach out to others. You think proactively and innovatively while at ease when having to work autonomously. You understand the impact and consequences of master data decisions on business processes and want to be a part of this at Danone.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Master student in the area of Supply Chain/Engineering/Information Systems for the whole period of the internship;
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You are available to start as of August 2018 for a minimum of 6 months, for 5 days per week;
- Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you need more information about this job, please contact me.