Master Data & Business Intelligence Manager
In this new role within our new factory, you will ensure the right master data processes and organization are setup in place to support business needs within the Factory. That will be your mission. You define and establish Master Data governance consistency and adherence, aligned with our global core models. You will be working on development, identification and rollout of appropriate data management tools to improve data accuracy and alignment. You manage the data entry using the ORSOFT workflow tool for the full factory, supported by the Central Master Data team. Also development of strong Business Intelligence in Danone Nutricia Cuijk, to provide value from data and facilitate decision making processes, is part of the role. You actively define Business Intelligence needs in the factory and enable clear reporting tools both directly from the system as well as offline when needed. You will have two colleagues in the role of Master Data Officer in your team.
What will you be doing in more detail?
- Manage the master data entry in factory systems /processes where master data is required. This focusses mainly on: Materials, BOMS, Routings, Vendors and Customers;
- Oversee the local authorization of data creation / change / deletion requests;
- Monitor and report on the local adherence to global and local master data core models and KPIs;
- Further development of existing local and global master data processes and tools (core model, workflow, etc.) in line with business needs;
- Cooperation with Central Master Data (MD) Team in the context of master data projects and process improvement;
- Actively participate in factory initiatives which have impact on master data;
- Leading projects related to MD;
- Training of others in the field of master data;
- Developing local MD team skills;
- Develop and maintain reporting tools to enable decision making processes within Supply Chain.
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree in Business Information management, Supply Chain management, Manufacturing Engineering or comparable
- More than 5 years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and or Master Data related roles
- Experience with SAP, ORSOFT
- Analytical capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Having the power to persuade and influence others
- The ability to have overview over complex situations
- Planning & Organization skills
- Excellent in English
What's in it for you?
In all our activities, we respect our Danone values that are fundamental to the company: Humanism, Openness, Commitment and Enthusiasm. These values guide us in how we work and interact. Are you an energetic person who believes in these principles, Danone suits you! Apply and help us make our vision reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
We offer you an exciting role in an ambitious organization, part of a large international group with a pleasant, informal atmosphere. There are many opportunities for personal development and to get the best out of yourself through our Learning & Development Program including special trainings for managers. Within Nutricia Cuijk we offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment.
We also offer excellent salary and benefits including a contributory pension.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly via the 'Apply' button and share your resume and motivation with us by uploading it via our website www.jobs.danone.com.
For more information about this challenging position please contact: