Global Medical Affairs Manager Growth / Faltering Growth
Managing tactically and operationally the medical activities for projects in the area of Growth / Faltering Growth in order to achieve the company and category vision, the credibility of Nutricia and the brand objectives.
About the Job
As our Global Affairs Manager Growth / Faltering Growth, your key responsibilities are the following:
- Build and maintain relationships as well as share information with internal and external stakeholders to:
- shape the field of Growth / Faltering Growth
- generate and facilitate the develpment of medical education on Growth / Faltering Growth
- Develop and lead (if applicable) a medical affairs network and amongst others identifying, interpreting and sharing key clinical data with countries using available tools
- Drive and lead the organization and implementation of KOL and HCP events and meetings (symposia, Advisory Boards, HCP Study days, etc.) in the area of Growth / Faltering Growth
- Maintain high level of knowledge on Growth / Faltering Growth, and relevant aspects of medical nutrition, science and the health care environment
- Address local country questions as well as product information in the area of Growth / Faltering Growth
- Support the development of post-marketing surveys, observational studies, etc. in close collaboration with internal stakeholders from other departments (marketing, research, sales, etc.)
- Map opinion leaders and other key stakeholders (e.g. payers, policy makers) in the area of Growth / Faltering Growth and develop influencing plans using available tools (market access)
- Develop rationales, dossiers and communication materials (including sales training materials) to support product positioning, messaging and reimbursement
- Create and deliver presentations both internally and externally on the scientific basis of our products in the area of Growth / Faltering Growth
To be able to achieve the above, you have a Bsc in Nutrition and Dietetics or relevant Life Science area, a Masters or Phd would be an asset and at least 5 years of relevant experience working in health care, or food, science or pharmaceutical industry.
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
- Strong team spirit to support colleagues whenever required
- Flexible approach to the types of work / projects which they will embrace
- The ability and desire to learn new skills and expertise and tackle new tasks
- Specialized Pediatric experience in health service and or industry
- Experience working in a country business unit
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to easily interact with people (both internally and externally) and to establish strong positive relationship with HCPs
- Fluency in business English, written and oral
- Experience in translating/adapting scientific information to different audiences and in translating insights from the clinical situation as input to new product innovations, education materials and services
- Strong business acumen and understanding of future trends in multi-HCP environment (e.g. literature, competition, congresses, etc.)
- Established track record of working in matrix organizations, cross-functionally and dealing with complex situations
- High degree of autonomy and independent way of working
- Willingness to travel 20-30% of time
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information, please contact me: