Global Medical Affairs Manager Dysphagia / Stroke
Managing tactically and operationally the medical activities for projects in the area of Dysphagia in order to achieve the company and category vision, the credibility of Nutricia and the brand objectives.
About the Job
As our Global Medical Affairs Manager Dysphagia, your key responsibilities are the following:
- Build and maintain relationships as well as share information with internal and external stakeholders to:
- shape the field of Dysphagia
- generate and facilitate the develpment of medical education on Dysphagia
- Develop and lead (if applicable) a medical affairs network and amongst others identifying, interpreting and sharing key clinical data with countries using available tools
- Drive and lead the organization and implementation of KOL and HCP events and meetings (symposia, Advisory Boards, etc.) in the area of Dysphagia
- Maintain high level of knowledge on Dysphagia, and relevant aspects of medical nutrition, science and the health care environment
- Address local country questions as well as product information in the area of Dysphagia
- Support the development of real-world observational studies, patient support programs, etc. in close collaboration with internal stakeholders from other departments (marketing, research, market access/ health economics, etc.)
- Support countries in Investigators initiated studies process
- Map opinion leaders and other key stakeholders (e.g. payers, policy makers) in the area of Dysphagia and develop engagement plans using available tools (market access)
- Develop rationales, dossiers and communication materials (including internal training materials) to support product positioning, messaging and reimbursement
- Create and deliver presentations both internally and externally on the scientific basis of our products in the area of Dysphagia
- Map patient organizations supporting people with dysphagia and develop collaboration plans to raise dysphagia awareness
To be able to achieve the above, you have a Master- or PhD- degree in Life Science (Nutrition, dietetics and/or (para-) medical) and at least 8 years of relevant experience in a commercial environment (health care, food, science or pharmaceutical industry).
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
- Thought leadership and clinical experience within Dysphagia therapeutic area
- Strong business acumen and understanding of future trends in multi-HCP environment (e.g. literature, competition, congresses, etc.)
- Experience in KOL engagement and in translating scientific information to different audiences
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to easily interact with people (both internally and externally)
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Agility to be able to deal with several projects at the same time while keeping the right focus,
- Fluency in business English, written and oral
- Willingness to travel 20-30% of the time
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
For more information, please contact me: