Senior Medical Sales Manager
About the job
In this ambitious and challenging new role, you are part of our Healthcare Nutrition team of Nutricia Worldwide. Nutricia Worldwide B.V. is part of Danone's Early Life Nutrition division. Nutricia Worldwide B.V. continuously unlocks and develops markets, offering high quality nutritional products to an ever increasing number of parents all over the world by partnering with local stakeholders. In this position you lead our regional solutions team, which consists of 4 Healthcare Solutions Managers with a diverse range of experience and each responsible for their own region. We serve around 40 markets in the following regions: the Balkans, Middle East, Indian Sub-continent, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Canada, Asia and the CIS. In these countries Nutricia Worldwide appoints mostly pharmaceutical importers/distributors who represent our brands. Your mission is to accelerate this team.
Nutricia Worldwide is looking for a Senior Medical Sales Manager! Take this opportunity to inspire and lead our key commercial colleagues in their mission to achieve success and drive market growth together.
- Lead the regional solutions team ensuring consistency, synergy and creating an environment for sharing and embedding of best practices across our regions/countries.
- Engage and align all team members. You will coach the team members to achieve individual targets, optimize their way of working in their function and cross functionally.
- To achieve success in this position it is critical to create a distinctive culture, enabling business outcomes and people growth.
Healthcare Nutrition Solutions Strategy:
- Full focus on Commercial Excellence, competency presence (sales) and development, both within the business unit and at country/distributor level.
- Define the sales strategy, vision, activity plans and KPI's for your team and their field teams.
- Clearly evaluate the business opportunity vs. business actual and create plans together with the team for achievement of business objectives.
- Develop medical representative teams in the regions through the creation and deployment of medical field sales strategy and guide your team how to translate this in practice.
- Define and implement tender lifecycle management process for the business unit which brings added value, robustness, control and transparency.
Strategic Stakeholder Management:
- Set-up and deploy a stakeholder management strategy for all health actors.
- Drive the stakeholder management strategy for the regions and co-build initiatives linked to the strategy.
- Strengthen and leverage the distributor relationship within Nutricia Worldwide.
To be successful in this role you have a track record of at least 5 years of experience in progressive Commercial Sales Responsibility in Pharma/IMF Market. You have a proven ability within and understanding of HCP environment and can operate and act as a functional expert who adds value to their agenda. It’s required to have experience in managing (medical) teams for at least 3 years. Besides this, you also have a proven track record in stakeholder management within the healthcare sector. And a strong vision when it comes to defining sales strategy, vision and activity plans. It’s highly preferred to have experience with forecasting to be successful in this role. Above all, you need to have the drive to make this function a success together with your team.
Please note that travel to the different regions will be included in this position (around 20 – 30%).
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – this great change to identify new opportunities, scope solutions initatives and to build this role and make it your own within Nutricia WorldWide.
You will work in the Healthcare Nutrition team of Nutricia Worldwide, which is part of the Early Life Nutrition business. The Healthcare Nutrition team is the partner of all health actors; we secure the best nutritional solution in early life for a healthy future; reaching every single baby around the world.
The Nutricia Worldwide team continuously unlocks and develops markets offering high quality nutritional products all over the world. The export team works together with local importers and distributors who represent our brands. The team consists of 50 Danoners with 27 different nationalities and they work from our office in Zoetermeer (NL). It’s a very energetic, passionate, positive and international environment.
Hit the “apply now” button. Apply directly via https://jobs.danone.com/. Applications via mail or Indeed are not taken into consideration.
Part of the process will be a phone screening by the Talent Manager. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact: