Milk Balance Manager
In this role you are responsible in managing the milk flow and be responsible for building the relationships with suppliers and other parties.
Your most important responsibilities will be:
- Organize the milk flow starting at the farm, from an operational / logistic point of view
- Manage the financial information for the Milk team such as the scorecards, monthly closing, dashboards etc.
- Optimize the procedures & specifications and perform audits
- Safety management (WISE)
- Manage one day a week the milk planning
- Build a long relationships with suppliers and other parties, conform the specifications, at an optimal cost, flexibility and this in an innovative, cost efficient and safe manner
- Be involved, initiate and lead projects within the milk team
- Manage one direct report (Milk Balance Support)
Do you want to be part of the Milk Department in Rotselaar? Join our Dairy Factory as Milk Balance Manager.
You have a master degree in economics (or equal) and have at least 5 years of experience within a supply chain or finance environment. Additionally you are able to fluently speak English, Dutch and French. In order to be successful in the role you will need strong analytical skills and the ability to think commercially. Also the role will require you to be able able to switch between working autonomous and within a team.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, insurances and many more. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? Please contact the recruiter below. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.