MT / LT Supply Planning Manager
About the job
As our new MT/LT Supply Planning Platform Manager, you will responsible for Capacity Management for a platform for our factory in Rotselaar and for other drinks. You will give support to the Platform manager, building a consolidated European (EU) platform and vision - for one or more factories.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- EU Capacity Management Rotselaar and other drinks: You are accountable for at factory level & LT development plan and responsible for platform steercom
- Business Understanding: You understand the demand knowledge on Brands and CBUs of the platform in the factory of his responsibility (Activation periods, promotion level, launches,...) and the business evolution and main challenges (CBU and platform level)
- Factory Performance: You have a solid understanding of the factory performance (OE, OU, interventions, projects implementation, etc.) that have an impact in capacity and in service
- Factory Supply Planning Contact: You are the main contact of the factory for Supply Planning MT/LT and are accountable for the capacity check of one or more plants
- Crisis Coordination / Shortage Management: You support the Platform manager in all information preparation
- Project Support Related to Planning Topics (productivity, DEW, quality projects...)
Will you manage our capacity platform for drinks? Then make sure to apply now!
To be successful in this challenging role, you should have a degree in business administration, engineering or a related field and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience that gave you excellent knowledge of planning processes and project management. Besides that, you understand the demand knowledge on Brands in the factory (Activation periods, promotion level, launches,...) and the business evolution. You have a solid understanding of factory performance (OE, OU, interventions, projects implementation, etc.) that have an impact on capacity and service.
Furthermore, you bring:
- Excellent knowledge of tools: Excel, SAP APO and Capacity tool Quantum;
- Deep analytical thinking (a competency for improving our supply planning Process);
- Leadership skills (motivation, delegation);
- Strong ability to work independently and target oriented;
- Flexible and assertive personality;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English and other languages is an asset;
- Willingness to travel.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus.
But more importantly – many opportunities for growth in the company!
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Hit the “apply now” button! (please do not apply by email).
Need more information? Please contact the recruiter below: