Operations Project Manager 3PO
In this role you autonomously manage highly complex projects for Productivity, Supply security, Quality or Capability (PSQC) in cross cultural, multifunctional environment (set-up project team with appropriate specialists, drive motivation and commitment of the team)
About the Job
The PSQC (Productivity, Secure supply, Quality and Capability) Operations Project & Performance team is responsible for all projects of the medical division related to product changes. The projects vary on focus from cost saving, quality assurance, secure supply or implementation of new regulation. The team of 8 people strong works on an average on about 90 projects. Your scope is all Operations Medical Division activities with a focus on 3PO manufacturing sites and insourcing projects.
- Focus on insourcing projects part of our Protein roadmap: fully responsible for end to end projects to bring in our supply points selected products currently manufactured by 3PO;
- Acting as a portfolio manager for 3PO, driving the PSQC related projects and priorities;
- Delivering the projects in time, within budget, quality and agreed specifications;
- Ensuring (creating) that there is a robust business case, risk assessment and clear roles & responsibilities (RACI) for every project;
- Acting as a C&P (Cycles & Procurement) integrator. This means being the voice of the BU to C&P taking a full cycle view, representing AMN business needs and contributing to category sourcing strategies as well as connecting C&P with the BUs product development agenda (productivity) and with R&D and Topline. Operations project manager will play a key role in the implementation of category sourcing strategies inside BU by leading Productivity and Supply security projects.
Needed for Success
To be successful in this role you need to have previous Project Management experience and have either worked in a Research & Development, Operations, Supply Chain, Purchasing or a Manufacturing environment within the life science industry. Due to the global scope and large portfolio of SKUs it is imperative that you are able to prioritize and build excellent relationships in and outside of the business. Stakeholder management is key! To ensure the project is delivered on time you are used to managing complex projects with tenacity and flair. Able to travel around 30% (within Europe).
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone. Our division offers a wide range of specialized nutrition products and services for the healthcare sector. We develop science-based, innovative nutrition to address the needs of patients for whom a normal diet is insufficient or unsuitable.
Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) is the global head office of our baby and medical divisions. These two divisions are the fastest growing divisions within Danone. At this office, the global strategies are rolled out to the rest of the world.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in our Organization. Because this role interfaces with so many different departments your path can be quite varied. Former team members have moved to positions such as Product Development, R&D, Factory Management Or Supply Chain. Depending on you and your experience your next step could also be into a more senior role within the team or a Program Manager position.
Hit the “apply” button. You have until the closing date 4th of May to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, and 2 Face-to-Face interviews. The first interview will be with the Hiring Manager and Recruiter. The second Interview with the Projects and Performance Director and our HR Business Partner.
Need more information?
Please contact me Bianca Eder, Project Recruiter, on +31 6466 12829, you can also send a whatsapp or text message if you can’t reach me.