Operations Project Manager Compliance
You will take the lead in several of our most critical projects focused on regulatory affairs. Working on a global scope you ensure our products remain compliant with requirements of local authorities. In this role you will have a clear impact on our business today and in the future.
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone. Our division offers a wide range of specialized nutrition products and services for the healthcare sector. We develop science-based, innovative nutrition to address the needs of patients for whom a normal diet is insufficient or unsuitable.
Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) is the global head office of our baby and medical divisions. These two divisions are the fastest growing divisions within Danone. At this office, the global strategies are rolled out to the rest of the world.
About the Job
The PSQC (Productivity, Secure supply, Quality and Capability) Operations Project & Performance team is responsible for all projects of the medical division related to product changes. The projects vary on focus from cost saving, quality assurance, secure supply or implementation of new regulation. The team of 8 people strong works on an average on about 90 projects. You will be responsible for different compliance projects around the world mainly outside Europe Since this position has a global scope, some travel might be involved. We estimate this around 20%
- Leading highly complex projects for Regulatory topics in cross cultural, multifunctional environment (set-up and lead project team with appropriate specialists, make sure right decisions are taken, drive motivation and commitment of the team).
- You are the single point of contact for all new regulatory topics brought by the CBUs with an impact on AMN supply points or 3rd party manufacturers.
- Delivering the projects in time, within budget and agreed specifications, monitor the agreed timelines and others steps
- Ensuring (creating) that there is a robust business case, risk assessment and clear roles & responsibilities (RACI) for every project
- Being able to translate data into relevant information and to link data sources to business requirements
- Presenting business cases to senior leadership teams and GM, influencing and handling challenge with resilience
Needed for success
To be successful in this role you need to have previous Project Management experience and have either worked in a Regulatory, Research & Development, Quality, Purchasing or a Manufacturing environment. Due to the global scope and large portfolio of SKUs it is imperative that you are able to prioritize and build excellent relationships in and outside of the business. Stakeholder management is key! To ensure the project is delivered on time you are used to managing complex projects with tenacity and flair.
It would be a plus if you also:
- Have experience with regulatory topics
- Experience in pharma or FSMP industries
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in our Organization. Because this role interfaces with so many different departments your path can be quite varied. Former team members have moved to positions such as Product Development, R&D, Factory Management Or Supply Chain. Depending on you and your experience your next step could also be into a more senior role within the team or a Program Manager position.
Hit the “apply” button.You have until the closing date 4th of May to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, and 2 Face-to-Face interviews. The first interview will be with the Hiring Manager and Recruiter. The second Interview with the Projects and Performance Director and our HR Business Partner.
Need more information?
Please contact me Bianca Eder, Project Recruiter, on +31 6466 12829, you can also send a whatsapp or text message if you can’t reach me.