Strategic Supply Chain Internship
If you have a big interest in Strategic Supply Chain on a global scale and you want to make strategic recommendations to the business, than this internship at Danone is a unique possibility for you!
About the Job and the Team
You will be part of the Early Life Nutrition (ELN) strategy operations team, which gives recommendations to the business what to do in the future (time horizon 1-5 years) to keep up with the demand of the infant milk formula business.
Your objectives will be the following:
- Generate or secure Net Sales from innovation launches
- Deliver an efficient process and report on product portfolio management
- Set up a database of product recipes, SKU’s and allocation among EU factory network
So what will you do?
- Manage innovation portfolio and provide recommendation for approval
- Support the improvement of operations strategy team's approach and/or process
- Improve data input, analysis and report for decision making
- Facilitate or be a part of innovation project team member
- Present your findings to the business
What’s in it for you?
You have the unique opportunity to work in the global ELN Operations Strategy team. You are in the position to give recommendation to the business what to do in the future (1-5 years’ time horizon) to keep up with the demand of infant milk formula, a truly unique business. You will improve your data crunching skills and you will learn how to translate this into insights and to present this to the business. It’s not a standard function, as you don’t learn it in school. It’s a strategy which you learn by on the job training and in this case you can learn from our very experiences colleagues. A truly unique learning opportunity if you are interested in strategic supply chain!
You have a passion for supply chain and you aren’t afraid for a challenge. You are looking for an internship where you are empowered and you can handle responsibility. You are able to deal with many stakeholders, you love data crunching in Excel, have a passion for supply chain and you have a strategic mindset. Additional to this:
- Good analytical skill
- Team player with cross-functional interaction
- You are not afraid to present
- Supply chain management experience is a plus
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a University student in i.e. the area of Supply Chain / Operations for the whole period of the internship;
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You are available to start in the beginning of June 2018 for minimum 6 months full time.
You are living close to Amsterdam (or willing to relocate).
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long to apply, as we are looking on the short term. If you need more information about this job, please contact the recruiter below.