Order Management Coordinator
What will you be doing?
Your most important responsibilities will be:
1. Delivering perfect execution of the order management process and service performance, driving superior customer service level & customer satisfaction in line with business expectations.
- Act as an interface with the logistics teams for the order to delivery cycle (from sending of orders to customer reception)
- Ensure accurate order proposals for the customer when a VMI solution is in place (at platform or store level)
2. Responsible for our portfolio of Customers with focus on:
- Day to day customer collaboration (operational order to delivery issues and process improvements, regular customer contacts)
- KPI follow-up (including PEPE follow up (root cause and actions))
- Optimize order patterns, delivery frequency/service, EDI setup, OSA & freshness improvement.
- Own the VMI and other customer interface tools, propose improvements
3. Develop excellent relationships with your internal stakeholders: Field team/Lineacom team /Forecast/ Key Account Manager/Supply chain teams/ customers
4. You will play a role and support the Customer Collaboration Manager with ad hoc Supply Chain projects.
Ready to manage our Order to Delivery process for customers in the BELUX market, ensuring the highest efficiency and cost effectiveness of the supply chain from Danone to shelf? Join us and become part of this great 'family'.
You have some experience in a Supply Chain role focusing on planning, analysis or customer service. Your affinity with (supply chain) systems, analytical thinking, problem solving and customer orientation, make you the perfect candidate for this role. With your communication and language (NL – FR – ENG) skills you can perform in a multidisciplinary environment. It gives you energy to work as a team and learn from and share ideas with others. You are hands-on, stress resistant and able to deal with routine tasks.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, insurances and several discounts.
But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button.
Need more information? Please contact the recruiter below. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.