We are looking for a new Packaging Analyst who will integrate the Finance department of our Cycles and Procurement (C&P) central organization. This is a challenging role, are you ready for that? If your answer is yes, apply today!
About the Job
Danone Cycles & Procurement are shifting our focus in procurement to fully support our “One Planet, One health” purpose. This change contains improving our ways of working on a variety of areas like Sustainability, Business Partnering, Supply Management, Procurement Excellence, and Digital Innovation.
You will report to the Plastic and Packaging Finance Manager and your key missions will notably include:
- Provide a consolidated view of Material Variance Analysis by categories at WBU, RBU and CBU level periodically;
- Consolidate productivity pipeline at WBU level;
- Generate key data for C&P forecating process (+year-end adjustment rolling forecast quarterly);
- Support C&P category performances through ad hoc analysis;
- Co-lead productivity projects portfolio review;
- Animate internal and external benchmarks discussions;
- Report timely and accurately Group Management Reporting related to Direct Material;
- Support internal controls team in testing of processes and controls.
To be successful in this role, you have a Master in Finance, ideally with a deep knowledge of finance/BI tools (Hyperion / Essbase, Tagetik, SAP, TTM, etc). You have at least 5 years of controlling experience (ideally in purchasing or operations) within the FMCG industry would be ideal.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and manage financial forecasting and Plastic/Packaging procurement complexity.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now”. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: