Packaging Development Intern
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation and packaging? Do you want to start your career within a multinational company while actively participating in the process of manufacturing sustainable products?
Then apply now and join us as of September 2019. You will be part of our Packaging-Development team based in Utrecht, NL.
You will contribute to the implementation of sustainability programs by being involved in the following keys areas: recycling, renewable materials and eco design. You will support us in our mission to design the future of the packaging for the BabyFood division of Danone
About the Job
As a Packaging Development intern you will have the following responsibilities:
- Actively participate on recyclability by design packaging project
- Bring & Support initiative for new sustainable packaging solution & technology
- Update the packaging sustainability KPI’s
- Participation to the activities of the Center of Excellence Packaging and support the team when needed
We are looking for a Master student in Engineering and Packaging or related backgrounds with affinity for material science and packaging technologies. You are a good communicator, proactive and a detail-oriented person. You are able of dealing with different stakeholders and to deliver on time. You think out of the box and you have project management skills. and be able of working independently and still being a team player.
Some hard requirements:
- You are enrolled at university during the whole period of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university)
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You can start as of September 2019 for a minimum of 6 months (4-5 days per week)
- You are willing to travel or to relocate in Utrecht, the Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands.
If we just described your profile, please click the “apply now” button and upload your CV and Cover Letter! You have until the end of July 2019. The recruitment process will consist of a first telephone interview and a second in-depth interview.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.