Plant-Based Food Controller
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
About the role
You're the financial co-pilot for the Plant-based Categories, driving monthly RF process, building sustainable business models and supporting the organization in selecting, validating and implementing multiple projects. You're also the SPOC of Cycles & Procurement Finance to Dairy North America and Alpro (cross-Categories). You collaborate to ensure strategic alignment between the Plant-based Categories, Finance, Dairy North America and Alpro.
As Plant based controller you will be accountable for:
- Business Partner to Plant-based buyers
- Co-pilot strategic plant-based initiatives together with the Plant-based buyers, NORAM Finance and Operations to maximize sustainable profitable growth through COGS and value-in optimization
- Support Global category performance through ad hoc analysis and recommendations including supplier positioning, supplier profiling, clean sheet analysis, cost model mapping, cost driver analysis and design to value techniques
- Monitor market impact and productivity, highlight the link between cost drivers and financials, support benchmark discussions
- Lead, coordinate and animate the monthly rolling forecast discussions with NORAM EDP and Alpro on the full Material cost scope (including market / productivity and value capture)
You are a solid Finance professional with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience. Furthermore, you:
- have a controlling experience (ideally in purchasing or operations)
- can generate and implement new ideas
- have good analytical skills
- have a pragmatic mindset and a hands-on attitude
- are committed to deliver quick and tangible results
- are opened and flexible, able to work with various stakeholders not all sitting at the same location (especially NORAM and Alpro Finance team)
Considering the changes that we are working on, it is important that you are highly organized, able to self-start and to self-manage. This also means you have strong experience in working and communicating with several stakeholders in a large organization.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (range from 65k- 82K gross yearly) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in controlling or other functions within Danone in the Benelux or worldwide.
Hit the “apply now” button.
You have until the closing date to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview followed by first and second round interviews.
Need more information?
Please contact me: