We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of the Global Sales function for Danone’s global HQ for Nutricia in Hoofddorp (DPA).
About the Job
In this role, you report to the Specialized Nutrition (SN) PRGM Director and your mission is to perform analyses, generate insights that inform pricing strategy and guardrails, proper price architecture development to maximize topline and bottom-line growth, and provide tailored and actionable recommendation to maximize the Commercial investment return and to develop a sustainable pricing strategy across all SN Categories.
Your main responsibilities:
- Foundational analytics for a set of categories (which feed tools and other analyses)
- Customized analytics to drive specific decisions
- Perform relevant analyses on cross border price corridors and provide recommendation on how to leverage opportunity band mitigate risks
- Advise BUs and sales teams on key pricing and assortment decisions
- Support PRGM initiatives in selected markets and track progress of their impact
- Provide insight and guidelines for new product launch price positioning
- Provide pricing and commercial investment return to develop specific Customer proposition / JBP
This role is vital to integrate and drive in an effective and efficient way the current Advance Medical Nutrition (AMN) and Early Life Nutrition (ELN) business practices and governance related to pricing. Ready for this challenge? Apply today!
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you have at least 3 years of working in Top-Line controlling roles in the FMGC industry. You are great with numbers & high analytical skills – someone who demonstrates initiative, curiosity and potential to go beyond the described role as the team responsibilities evolve. You are fluent in verbal and written English.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Giorgia Calabria, Talent Manager Benelux, email@example.com