About the job
In the new state-of-the-art Factory of Danone in Haps, one part of the process is already in commercial operation and a second process line is to be completed. The technical scope of the Process area starts at reception of ingredients all the way to the spray drier and Big Bag filling.
As a Process Engineer you are responsible for engineering and commissioning, starting at scope definition, design, execution phase, start-up and hand over of the technical modifications within the existing process area as well as work on larger projects for the completion of the second process line.
You will work independently in the team of the Project (Portfolio) Manager Process and they will hand over finalized projects to the Process area Unit Manager. The current process line (Line 1 Pepti) is already in operation and led by the Process Unit Manager and has all different necessary disciplines to operate and to produce the required Base Powder.
A number of your responsibilities are:
- Ensure safety through all the project phases (0 incidents, 0 accidents, Internally Danone, Contractors and Subcontractors staff)
- Ensure compliance of the installations with FMG guidelines and other safety regulations and legal requirements
- Leads Masterplan development for the Process Unit
- Development of the global technology suppliers together with central SSD Capex team
- Leads the standards development and implementation of existing or new procedures and specifications
- Application and development of Nutricia (Danone SN) Specific technical know-how
- Clearly defines and identifies the scope and design of the project
- Optimizes current process based on analysis and develop into clear project proposals
- Implementation of projects from design, installation, commissioning to hand over to the Operations team
- Communication and alignment of stakeholders within the project
- Provides support and training for the (future) plant staff for the technical matters
You have a background in Food Technology and 3 – 7 years of experience in a relevant position as project engineer or project manager within the food or pharmaceutical industry. You speak fluently English, Dutch is a big plus.
It would be great if you
- Speak Dutch or would be willing to learn
- You have a great affinity with safety and quality
- You have excellent communication and networking skills
- Are a team player who can work autonomously as well
- Have excellent communication skills
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company building on health-focused and fast-growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with its ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and that of the planet are interconnected.
In the Benelux, Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Manufacturing and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date May 10th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: