About the Job
As a Process Engineer you will be operating within the MAKE department of our factory. This department is responsible to process liquid milk into finished products such as Actimel & Activia. In a second stage, these products are packed in our PACK unit.
A sample of your responsibilities are:
- Look after the daily management of the milk reception department: You will manage the follow up from delivery of the milk over the skimming to the processing and support the teams of (40-50) operators & team leaders in their daily tasks related to this process.
- Leading the integration of the milk reception department within the MAKE department
- Leading smaller projects in MAKE & milk department from A to Z
- Supporting the production manager MAKE in bigger projects linked to the milk reception and MAKE department
- Owning the performance and continuous improvement of standards, processes and way of working within MAKE and the milk reception to ensure the budgeted results; with a focus of cost and delivery. This is done by always respecting the norms linked to safety, environment, food safety and quality linked to the factory vision
- Take care of the Autonomic Maintenance (AM) implementation in Make, together with the AM Coordinator
In this role you will be the right hand & back up of the Production Manager. During his absence you will take over the team management of the operating teams in the MAKE department. You will work closely together with the Production Manager to continuously improve the implemented processes.
Internally you will be in contact with different teams and you will build a strong network. This role will enable you to get a good understanding of the organization of our Production teams in the complete production site. In addition, you will establish a good relationship with our Milk & Technical suppliers.
You have obtained a Bachelor or Master as a Industrial, Bio-Engineer or similar and already have a relevant professional experience. You are passionate to work in a production environment. Besides English you have a (near) native level of Dutch.
In order to be successful you
- Are a strong & persuasive communicator
- Are a real team player
- Have great analytical skills
- Knowledge on quality, environmental & safety standards in food industry (HACCP, AIB, ISO...) and SAP is a plus
- Have an entrepreneurial & flexible mindset
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date December 6th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager, via email@example.com.