Process Engineer Liquid Processing (Senior)
Are you experienced in a production environment, food technology, analytical and experienced with continuous improvement?
About the Job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the Department Manager Liquid Processing. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
As a Process Engineer you actively contribute to improving the reliability and optimization of the production process, in accordance with the quality standards with regard to product and process. You are involved in trouble shooting in case of process deviations. In addition, you work on longer-term solutions, so that ad hoc work is minimized. You participate intensively or lead improvement projects.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Zoetermeer Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- The continuous improvements on safety, quality, results and reliability;
- The coaching of the production teams for the documentation of disruptions and downtimes on which you are defining and executing the improvements;
- You analyze the incidents that have a big impact on the department (deviations) with a focus on the root causes of these incidents and the preventive actions that follow;
- You represent the department in projects, regarding new processes, with the focus on production, quality standards and verifications;
- You work closely together with the Operators and Production Team Leaders to solve problems.
We are looking for someone with a BSc degree with at least 5 years of experience in production environment preferably working in, or closely with, food, pharma or medical. You are highly experienced in continuous improvement. Moreover, you have demonstrated to work in projects and to collaborate with experts across diverse disciplines.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- You have a BSc in food technology or mechanical engineering (pre). Experience within a production environment is a must have;
- You have a proven track record of continuous improvement and a excellent in root cause analysis;
- Good communicative skills, pro-active, result and solution driven;
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills, flexible and able to provide the Problem Solving Group with solutions;
- You are accurate and exact to do things ‘first time right’;
- You are fluent in the English and Dutch language (must have).
Are you interested and experienced in the field of Engineering? Then, apply now!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Process Engineer we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now and apply before October 8th, 2020. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact me.