Process Technologist Advanced Medical Nutrition
Are you a process technologist who gets excited by conducting research and wants to be involved in the development of products that provide clinically substantiated health benefits to vulnerable consumers?
Are you passionate about food and technology and do you want to develop new process technologies? Continue reading!
About the Job: Working on projects for the global portfolio for Process Technology
As a Process Technologist for the Advanced Medical Nutrition Division you will make a significant contribution in the development of innovative liquid processes and improvements in current processes with focus on food safety, efficiency, product development
We are ready for you to take us to the next level:
- You will lead and/or participate in projects on emulsification, heat treatment, and dissolving technologies, etc. and you will report results and progress in multidisciplinary project teams, with colleagues from Research and Operations.
- With your drive for innovation you will help identify new opportunities for Process Technology, together with relevant parties.
- You follow the trends and technological developments in the processing and food industry and translate these into new opportunities, savings and/or improvements, helping to answer the question “What is the process technology of tomorrow?”.
To be successful in this position it is important that you are passionate about food. You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently on assignments. Furthermore, you like to communicate through different functions in the organization. You are a creative thinker and pragmatic in the execution of a project. You are committed to achieve results and to look further than the project only.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- Expertise in similar job in the field of process technology, food or dairy processing
- A master with a focus in liquid processing, emulsification, heat treatment, and aseptic processing.
- A vision and the ability to inspire and influence those around you
- Experience in engaging stakeholders and the ability to navigate in a matrix organization.
- Curiosity to discover transformation technologies for the future
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. In the team of Jordan van der Wel. We take care of the Processing and Food Structure competencies for the Advanced Medical Nutrition division.
We offer you a job where you can:
- Develop the right process technology to produce safe medical nutrition
- Choose the right process for new recipes or raw materials
- Lead projects to develop new processes and check the impact on our product portfolio
- Build a relevant network to keep a world class level of knowledge in the field
- Identify partnerships with scientific institutes and suppliers of equipment & technology
- Protect innovation created as much as possible with the support of IP and legal developments.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (range from 50.000-75.000K gross yearly) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 14th of December to apply. Part of the interview process will be a first round interview which will be held at the 20th of December or the 21st of December between 9-12. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Jolijn Scholtes, Talentmanager on via Jolijn.email@example.com or via +31 (0) 652823465.