Process Technologist Early Life Nutrition
Are you a passionate Process technologist who wants to make a difference in infant milk formula production, innovate and ensure excellence in process development?
About the Job
You will deliver practical process solutions & implement them within a wide range of projects involving innovations, transformation, productivity, capacity, compliance, transfer, efficiency & outsourcing projects (within a European supply point network). Whilst one of our main unit operations is spray drying, and all our technologists are expected to build knowledge on this unit, we are looking at strengthening our knowledge of fermentation skills, heat treatment & dry blending.
We are ready for you to take us to the next level.
- You will be expected to implement process operating parameters & collaborate with other technical functions to optimize these processes and deliver nutritionally compliant products.
- You will also be expected to contribute to technical assessments and execute the plan of action for technical implementation (pilot trials, factory trials, etc.).
- You can manage cross functional stakeholder will be an asset given that all projects will be cross functional and will have wide array of stakeholders (from project managers to technical functions such as engineering).
- Moreover, you will represent PAT in cross functional projects and will be expected to provide internal updates to the PD3 EU (product, process and pack) department.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- Expertise in a factory technology job/ environment or R&D process related environment, preferably in the field of powder or dairy processing or spray drying – yet not limited to it; theoretical knowledge of main powder processing is more important. Preferred experience in production through fermentation, heat treatment or dry blending – yet not limited to it.
- MSc. degree in Chemical Engineering, Bio-Chemical engineering, Food technology, Bioprocessing, or similar working/thinking level obtained via experience
- Affinity with process technology fundamentals
- Ability to communicate effectively to various functions within R&D and Operations
In this role you ensure that the process conditions implemented lead to products that comply with nutritional, sensory, physical and chemical requirements and fulfil the needs of the end user. Support the implementation of new products to various European supply points via pilot & factory trial execution. Factory testing, implementation, and technical support (best practices and troubleshooting) is a substantial part of the work, which means that frequent travel, especially within the EU might be required (indication: up to approx. 30% of time)
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
In this role, you have the opportunity to combine technical expertise with business acumen. Your career progression can be within Research & Innovation, but also outside like Operations or Quality.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (range from 50.000 – 75.000 yearly) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 14th of December to apply. Part of the interview process will be a first round interview which will be held around the beginning of January 2019. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Jolijn Scholtes, Talentmanager on via Jolijn.email@example.com or via +31 (0) 652823465.