We are looking for a strong addition to the Product Innovation Europe Team with a hands-on and proactive approach, whilst maintaining a clear focus for quality in mind throughout the product development process. This role will put you in charge of the development of various milk powder infant formulas. This role requires you to be able to develop products according to local legislation, product briefs, internal nutritional guidelines, and internal quality guidelines. Furthermore, you will be participating in various challenging activities that relate to product development of infant formula, such as laboratory and pilot scale tests, factory scale-up trials and set-up of tasting sessions. This will often require you to work in extremely diverse multi disciplinary teams.
Other key responsibilties of this role:
- Able to manage & communicate with diverse stakeholders in inter-disciplinary teams in the field of marketing, science & nutrition, regulatory, quality and operations in innovation/ renovation projects;
- Able to drive recipe design, raw material filtering and other product development related activities;
- Co-lead key projects that drive the company ambition forward;
- Able to look critically at the current product development process & challenge the status quo;
- Function in full compliance with internal quality procedures, by ensuring technical documents are up to excellent standards;
- Able to anticipate risks and challenges and to proactively propose solutions.
We are looking for a Product Technologist for the Early Life Nutrition Product Development Team, part of the Europe Supply Point teams in the Product, Process and Packaging department.
- Academic Master degree in food science, food technology or a similar academic background;
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience in product development;
- Technical background in the food industry, preferably with the dairy industry;
- Has strong project management skills;
- Excels in challenging and multi national environments;
- Is a real team player with strong communicational skills;
- Is fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Can do attitude and fast learner who will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What do we offer:
"Something special inside". Our core values 'Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm', embody the way we work & it resonates in everything we do. Join for the position of Product Developer in the dynamic team of Marie Barentsz, Team Leader Product Development, and become a key player in the performance of Danone and its key infant formula brands!
Please apply with your CV and Cover letter to me. Applications via mail will not be processed.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact: