Product Technologist Greater China Innovation
Are you a product technologist who has a interest in the China market?
We are looking for a product technologist to strengthen the Product Development Team of Greater China Innovation. This team is one of the Europe Supply Point teams in the PD3 (Product Process & Packaging) department of Danone’s Early Life Nutrition division. The team is leaded by Tian Tian.
We are looking for a Product Technologist who is motivated to translate science and technology into innovative products and bring them to the Chinese market. Your role will be leading product development activities within product development team for Danone China Business Unit. You will develop compliant products according to Chinese regulations, Internal nutritional and quality standards through Innovation process. In addition, you will be participating in diverse challenging product development projects with multidisciplinary teams.
- Key partner to CBU’s, collaborate closely with R&I, regulatory, marketing, operation, factories, quality to deliver Greater China Innovation pipeline – diverse innovation projects
- Develop innovative nutritional infant formulas that accords to the GB’s, product brief, internal nutritional guidelines and internal quality guidelines, in an economical way
- Implement compliant, high quality products at Danone European factories and support registration, commercial activities first time right
- Proactively lead, coordinate technical work streams within complex projects, challenge the status quo
- Follow Innovation process and governance and lead technical risk assessment
- Ensure technical documents up to high standards and available in a timely manner
- Able to clarify and drive ambiguity among cross-functions into concrete steps/solutions
- Identify opportunities of continuous improvement areas and translate initiative into actions
- Play a key role in strengthen team expertise and spirit, be sustainable team member
- At least a MSc. degree in Food technology, Chemistry, Bioprocessing, or similar working/thinking level obtained via experience
- Preferably 5+ year experience as a food developer/ environment or R&D environment, preferably in the field of infant formulae powder, dairy processing, spray drying
- Experience in an international environment, with preferably some experience about China
- Has strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Can break complex matter into structure, can drive things forward within complex organization
- Able to communicate effectively & efficiently with various functions and levels (operator to director) within R&I, CBU, Operations & QFS
- Team player with an autonomous working attitude
- Self-motivated, pro-active, accurate, can do attitude.
- Open-minded, analytical, curious and hands-on approach
Key words of personal skills: Drive, Ownership, Influence, Business acumen, Results Driven, Co-Creator, Enthusiastic and Team Player
About Danone and our mission
Danone is a multinational food company dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible. This mission guides our 2.250 “Danoners” in the Netherlands and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis.
Nutricia Research is part of Danone. R&D is an important basis of the work we do in nutrition and health. We collaborate with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Our largest innovation center is located on Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-the-art center for the development of new nutrition product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We create products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
What do we offer: "Something special inside"
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. With offices in Zoetermeer, Utrecht, Schiphol, manufacturing plants in Cuijk and Zoetermeer, as well as a world-class R&D center in Utrecht, we offer a wide range of opportunities in the Netherlands but also internationally.
For more information about the vacancy and the recruitment process, please contact Joyce van der Burg (corporate recruiter), Joyce.email@example.com