We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of the Health Care Professional (HCP) function for Danone’s global HQ for Nutricia in Hoofddorp (DPA). Ready for this challenge? Apply today!
We offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of the Health Care Professional (HCP) function for Danone’s global HQ for Nutricia in Hoofddorp (DPA). You will work within the HCP Solutions Excellence & Homecare team and your mission is to coordinate key processes in HCP Solutions excellence department to show business impact and drive the effectiveness in Health Care Professional Division. Ready for this challenge? Apply today!
About the Job
In this role, you report to HCP Performance & Processes director and you will be also connected to GEO proximity directors/managers to monitor the progress of Global model/systems implementation in the countries.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Track HCP Solutions excellence processes and model/system implementations in TOP-20 SN countries around the globe in close cooperation with Regional leaders and global stakeholders
- Coordinate key project’s implementations in top-markets for HCP Solutions excellence. Set clear KPIs and track the success.
- Monitor financials for HCP Solutions excellence and drive the effectiveness of core investments in HCP solutions Excellence.
- Business impact of HCP Solutions Excellence function is clear visible and trackable across all the geographies in SN.
- Controlling tools and systems are in place to track the performance in Healthcare.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you have to have strong expertise in insight and foresight in a Healthcare Professional environment. You have at least 3 years of working in Project Management roles, controlling or business (sales, marketing) positions in Life Science/Health Care industry. You have strong analytical skills, a digital ‘guru’ of Excel and other IT and BI tools to drive departments’ performance & analytics. You are a great communicator, someone who can collaborate and influence cross-functional teams. One of your key ability is to deliver high-quality results in a deadline-driven environment with competing priorities. You are fluent in verbal and written English.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: