Project Coördinator - 3rd Party Supply Chain Operations
Do you want to drive the operational lead for the successful local operational implementation of innovation/renovation and saving projects within the 3rd Party Operations organization
Mission and Responsibilities
You drive the operational lead for the successful local operational implementation of innovation/renovation and saving projects within the 3rd Party Operations organization. The projects have to be implemented with high levels of complexity upon agreed time, cost and specifications, and by an optimal cross functional alignment e.g. CBU’s, Regulatory, Quality and Procurement.
- Represent 3PM in the Libra project, a business critical artwork/compliance project within the Medical division, working closely with Global (eg. artwork team), CBU’s and 3PM Organization to ensure on time implementation with a minimum cost impact.
- Act and be recognized as key contact and starting point for product introductions and market-related product changes and discontinuations within supply point (local project lead);
- Manage projects including 3rd Party Organization projects or FreeWay Express as well as large supply point projects according to agreed processes/methodology;
- Assess all operational aspects, e.g. service level, write off analysis, launch timings and address corrective actions. Act as escalation point for product issues in the market. Ensure proper hand-over from project to 'business as usual'. Lead the after launch analysis;
- Connect effectively with central Global Project leads, Global Marketing and CBU (Activity Management) to deliver a strong Activity Management end-to-end performance;
- Understand and work on master data ensuring that all correct information is gathered from 3rd parties in order to have the products set up in SAP and ensure that master data questions are answered/solved.
You are a team player who can easily connect to other departments and influence and persuade others when needed. You have strong communication skills to communicate with all levels and can easily build effective working relationships. For this role it is important to have a proactive attitude with a strong eye for detail.
On your cv is also:
- Master degree in Business administration, Supply Chain or similar education;
- Experience in an international environment in pharma or FMCG and working with 3rd party suppliers;
- Proven supply chain hands on experience;
- Helicopter view of supply chain;
- Customer focused;
- Project management, SAP (APO), planning, logistics;
- English Fluent;
- Dutch (good, is a benefit but not essential).
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone and one of the most successful health food companies in the world. You will be part of the 3rd Party Manufacturing team of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, consisting of 18 people. The team is responsible for the management of all the finished goods, food and medical devices from Nutricia’s Medical 3rd party.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Corporate Recruiter) on
+31 (0)6 52679228 or apply directly via the "apply" button