For our new state-of-the-art flagship factory in Haps we are looking for a Project Engineer (location: Haps – fulltime) to strengthen our team.
About the Job
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for the realization of (multidisciplinary) technical projects by leading, supporting or advising the project according to project and factory KPIs.
In this position, you will be working within the Maintenance & Engineering department. The Project engineer is primarily responsible for execution of continuous improvement and medium projects all over the plant.
A sample of your main responsibilities are
- OTIF-QC (On Time in Full at the correct Quality and Cost) delivery of Safety, Quality, Performance Renovation, Innovation, Booster, Secure and Continuous Improvement projects according to factory SQCDME KPIs.
- Lead and actively participate (in) different types of engineering and business projects in all potential project stages
- Track, report & escalate technical project statuses to internal and external project governance meetings
- Process & Equipment Design from concept to detail, including all required documentation.
- Project Engineering Execution from begin to end, including validated hand-over to Unit team.
- Generate, and give engineering input for factory year plan to Maintenance & Engineering Manager.
- Management of External Clients and Suppliers as the main point of contact
- Join Factory Change Management Meetings when required.
- Support Unit troubleshooting when required.
- Actively use and improve Factory Change Management – and Project Structures.
- Proactively make sure to be fully informed about internal and external developments regarding organization, engineering, standards, safety, environment and quality and translate them into improvements for the factory whenever possible.
You obtained a HBO+ or WO degree in engineering, food technology or similar. In addition you have a 2- 6 years of professional experience in a production environment, preferably within the food or pharmaceutical industry.
In addition, you can communicate fluently in Dutch or English.
In order to be successful in this role, you
- Have great analytical skills
- Are result oriented
- Are able to build authentic relationships to gain credibility and create an efficient network within plants and suppliers
- Have good organization skills & a great level of adaptability
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting.
But more importantly – we offer a wide range of diversified career opportunities to launch your career within a big international environment.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 16/03/2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager via email@example.com