Project Management Intern
Interested to work on a highly confidential project within a cross-functional, international project team in the Early Life Nutrition division as our Project Management Intern? Then make sure to apply now!
About the Internship
We are looking for a Project Management Intern to join our team of 10 colleagues. You will be part of a Global Project team in our Early Life Nutrition division who are currently developing and implementing a multidisciplinary project – involving six factories worldwide.
As an intern, you will report to the Business Project Manager working together on a confidential project, that’s why we cannot tell you all the details… But what we can tell you – you will work in a highly international and dynamic environment where you have the chance to increase your project management, communication and analytical skills. You will be part of a dedicated team, collaborating with factory teams and external stakeholders all around the world. For you, it’s a unique opportunity to get exposed to different countries, discovering many elements of the business (from packaging development to marketing or digital) and take on the challenge of complexity. You might have to travel to different locations.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be divided by these following responsibilities:
- Work on the processes related to Project Management Office:
- Follow up on the existing program, the progress of different projects and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around the globe;
- Support Technical Project Lead during the different Qualification and Validation processes, following up some of the tests and analyzing results.
- Support and assist on the application of new technologies by driving tests and analysis.
Based on the above – you will collect, evaluate, analyze data and propose ideas and solutions for continuous improvement purposes.
We are looking for a Master student in a Business or Engineering field with strong analytical skills and communication skills. You are not afraid to proactively interact with people when necessary. You are described as a self-starter and perfectly able to work in team. You can easily organize and conceptualize complex information, and you love to analyze this data. But most importantly, you are curious, eager to learn and a real team player who is confident enough to work in a high level, international environment.
There are also some hard requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a student for the whole period of the internship, (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are available as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- You are willing to travel or relocate to Schiphol (Amsterdam), NL.
So, are you the Project Management Intern that we are looking for?
Then make sure to “Apply now” button – the sooner, the better! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact: