(junior) Project Manager Operations/ factory Haps
About the job
Within this role you will be leading projects both in the packaging and processing department of the factory. You will be leading projects related to innovations and renovations of our packaging and recipes for example. You are in charge of the quality, timing, budget etc. of projects in your scope. In general you will be actively involved in 5-6 projects simultanously.
Your mission is to drive project excellence in the execution for product related projects at both factory and European platform level (Innovation, Renovation, Productivity, Secure supply) by:
- Managing factory/platform projects and project dashboards
- Leading cross-functionally (internal & central teams, suppliers) the implementation of key projects
The (jr.) Project Manager is responsible to animate projects and focuses on total COGS performance of the factory, ensuring its competitiveness.
Finally, the team is the single liaison point between Central and Regional Cycles & Procurement and Products Sourcing teams and the factories for projects implementation.
Your main responsibilities are:
Related to the management of COVI (Cost Out, Value In)* projects
- Challenge/clarify requests (deliverables/objectives/resources)
- Prioritize and set implementation plan
- Mobilize and drive cross-functional resources
- Monitor, track key projects advancement/performance & KPIs
- Drive monthly COVI Project Review
These project can be very diverse, such as Innovation/Renovation/ Sourcing projects or related to Productivity, Suppliers Operation Performance etc.
Leading and implementing key projects:
- Ensure project management practices are in place
- Execute & coordinate
- Deliver first time right
- Ensure link with suppliers for project settlement/execution and structural issues management (cash/cost/Service level)
You obtained a Masters degree in (Business) Engineering or related. Secondly, you have at least 2 years of relevant experience with project management in FMCG, IT, automotive or pharmaceutical industry. Not only do you have an excellent level of English but you have a good knowledge of Dutch as well.
To be successful in this role you
- Have experience in Manufacturing/Supply Chain or operational/technical environments
- Are able to manage functionally and remotely cross-functional and international teams
- Excellent proficiency in managing Office suite: Excel/PowerPoint / ERP (SAP) / Udrive
- Are a true teamplayer
- Have a high level of adaptability
- Are an excellent communicator who loves to build & maintain authentic relationships with different levels in the organization
Our team in Haps is growing! We are looking for an additional Project Manager. Have you got what it takes to manage exciting projects in our new state-of-the-art factory? Join us now and contribute to a healthier world!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting.
A function in our OPP team is a career ‘corner stone’ which can open doors for many career development opportunities: From Operations to Cycles & Procurement (C&P), Research & Development (R&D) or the other ways around…
Through this job, you will be able to develop his/her ability to lead cross-functional teams, technical acumen, leadership, entrepreneurship and communication skills as well as network.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date October 25th 2019 to apply with your CV and motivation letter (mandatory). To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen