Project Manager Engineering
About the Job
As a Project Manager, you will:
Support the Engineering Project team in innovation / renovation projects implementation by:
- Being a project team member bringing a necessary technical expertise
- Working in close collaboration with different departments of the factory ( Production, Operations, Planning, Quality, Food Safety etc.)
- Executing the technical part of the projects: assessing the risks; timeline, technical specifications, respecting the engineering & KPI targets part of the project etc.
- Participating to detailed definition and implementation of productivity/safety/ergonomy or quality projects
- Being a team member of transversal technical projects at European level
Manage suppliers by:
- Following the machines suppliers and site contractors from the Purchase Order to the Final acceptance stage.
- Providing safe environment for project execution, following strictly site, Danone and legal safety rules and regulations.
Contribute to standards re-enforcement and technology innovation projects by:
- Providing feedbacks to Cluster Engineering Leader based on operational knowledge
- Searching for new ideas for technology innovation projects
Within your role you will have a high level of exposure and wide range of connections (R&I, Plant directors, Operations, Quality, Food Safety, Suppliers of industrial equipment)
Are you looking for a new role with tons of technical challenges and where you can be part of innovative projects? Do you enjoy working in a transversal role within a multi-functional team? Would you like to develop your career in a multinational environment? Join us today!
You have an background in Engineering and at least 8 years of experience in a technical function, preferably in packaging and process technologies within the food, pharmaceutical or cosmetics industry. Fluency in English is a must, Dutch and French are a plus. MSP-AUTOCAD and experience in plant based industry is highly appreciated.
In order to be successful in the role you show:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Relationship capabilities to gain credibility and create an efficient network within plants and suppliers
- Good organization skills & adaptability
- Co-creation mindset and openness
Regular travels in Europe to follow up on project implementation in different plants and visit suppliers will be required (60%).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the department of Danone Engineering Europe (DEE) within our Dairy division, our missions are to:
- Be at the heart of technological innovation, working on projects with R&I and suppliers to develop and implement Dairy business program
- Bring project methodology & technical support to Capex investment and due diligence on a worldwide scale
- Apply and roll out at DEE Regional level global projects, standards and technologies
Within Danone Engineering Europe organization (DEE) you will be a part of the European regional Manufacturing team which plays a key role by supplying resources and capabilities for the management and execution of strategic industrial projects within Europe.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting.
But more importantly – we offer a wide range of diversified career opportunities to launch your career within a big international environment.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 31/07/2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: