Project Manager Supply Chain Netherlands
About the Job
As Project Manager Supply Chain NL you will provide the operational coordination to all activities (innovations, renovations, promotions, continuous improvement projects) throughout their lifecycle, to ensure on-time delivery within cost and quality measures.
- Serve as a lead for linking cross-functional teams around projects that result in new or changing products and/ or package
- Serve as process expert identifying opportunities and recommendations to leadership
- Ensure on-time delivery of all agreed and resourced projects within cost and quality parameters
- Create and animate the total project timeline and warn about risks and deviations from the plan. Inform the project lead about the critical path and bottlenecks
- Coordinate the post-launch (KPI) analysis and project learnings review cross-functionally
- Act as single point of contact with the factories, product Sourcing and Product Development teams
- Provide a cross-functional perspective to execute project timeline and process
- Develop the innovation forecasts in collaboration with the marketing and sales teams as part of the monthly S&OP cycle process on the 18-month horizon
- Ensure visibility of all projects in the 18-month rolling plan
- Facilitate the monthly NPI Review, as part of the S&OP process and liaise with Demand Planning to ensure all innovations and renovations are included in the plan
Are you the born networker we are searching for? Want to further develop your communication and analytical skills?
- You have obtained a university degree or a proven track record of 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Besides strong interaction and communication skills you have an extended knowledge of Excel as well.
- Fluency in English is a must within this position.
- Project Management experience and knowledge of the local market are highly valued.
- If, in addition, you have an analytical mindset with a big focus on stakeholder management you might be the M/F we are looking for!
Looking for your next challenge in supply chain and project management?
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button.
Need more information? Please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on email@example.com or via +31 6 29 07 04 66. Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Nutricia Early Life Nutrition is part of Danone. Nutricia ELN focuses on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months. We are present in the market with the brands Nutrilon, Olvarit and Bambix. Nutricia has a leading position in the market of baby and children’s nutrition.