Project Portfolio Management Process Lead
Are you a person who can build strong relationship with our community of (key)users of our project and portfolio management tool (UDRIVE) and co-create its future by bridging our company needs with technical solutions offered making our businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative?
Within a newly created SRO (Strategy Realization Office) in the heart of our cross-functional and global projects, we are looking for a manager for our project and portfolio management system (UDRIVE). Your responsibilities will be:
- Closely interact with (key) users to fully understand their needs and translate into solutions
- Management and ownership of UDRIVE software tool (cross functionally and globally)
- Leading continuous improvement of UDRIVE (user needs, new releases, updates, improved data analytics), participating in global UDRIVE management team
- Facilitation of (further) UDRIVE implementation (i.e globally for Secure and Productivity portfolio)
- Training of key users and end users / Management of key user community
- Build and lead (key) user community:
- Understanding their (future) needs and translating into improvements
- sharing best practises and answering questions of end users
- Prepare & facilitate (additional) training session(s) for key and end users
- Communicate and promote UDRIVE use: newsletters, FAQs,
- Drive UDRIVE roadmap
- Understand (key) user and functional needs
- Identify gaps + solutions together with users and IT teams
- Design and implement upgrades and new releases
- Ensure UDRIVE update/enhancements control
- Participate in global UDRIVE management team
- collect and consolidate user requests
- follow up and test bug resolutions and tool enhancements, complying with budget
Your profile: We Are Looking for an Enthusiastic Communicator
For this position workexperience (at least 2 years) in preferably project & portfolio management (project manager, activity management, software business analyst) would be an advantage and a Technical Master degree is a plus. The most important requirementcompetence in this role is your communication style. You need to make impact and influence stakeholders in a non-hierarchical environment.
Besides this we are looking for someone who is:
- Pragmatism and agility with strong analytical skills
- Computer skills, including experience with electronic project management, resource management and document workflow tools
- Willing & able to travel nationally and internationally (10-20%)
Are you curious, inquisitive, and a networker? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What do we offer?
This is a unique opportunity of contributing to build a new approach for project & portfolio management by facilitating state-of-the- art tools within the newly formed and highly visible SRO organisation. You have a global scope and an excellent occasion to build your network within ELN R&D and outside. This role gives you the opportunity for career growth opportunities at Danone Globally.
Are you the outgoing Project Portfolio Management Process Lead?
Please apply before the 25th of June with your CV and Motivation Letter (both are mandatory) via our website. If you have any question about the position please contact: