Do you want to Lead the Engineering, Industrial Automation, Buildings, Civil & Utilities functions for our Supply Point? Apply now!
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, part of the Specialized Nutrition Division of Group Danone, is European market leader in medical nutrition. The Supply Point in Zoetermeer, with over 450 employees, develops, produces and distributes liquid medical nutrition to 55 countries. Its primary mission is to support the Purpose of the Medical business: Pioneer Nutritional Solutions to help people live longer, healthier lives. The key feature in our culture is that we aim to provide Best Care to our patients, customers, people, the communities in which we operate and the environment. Supply Point Zoetermeer has supported a sustainable growth of its portfolio of around 5% over the recent years.
For our plant in Zoetermeer we are looking for a:
Engineering Manager (Member of our Plant Leadership Team)
Lead the Engineering, Industrial Automation, Buildings, Civil & Utilities functions for our Supply Point. To improve these areas of focus against optimal costs. Create a safety and continuous improvement culture up to Danone standard and drive the implementation of these improvements together with the other functional areas.
To have a leading role in big projects (Liquid Processing Master Plan) for our factory. Be able to provide leadership during all stages of projects and ensure that the work will be executed in a timely and cost effective way. You will report to the Supply Point Director. As a member of the Plant Leadership Team you are a key player in leading the site and co-developing and implementing the strategic plans that drive its contribution and performance to the Medical Business to the next level.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead the Supply Point as a member of the Plant Leadership Team;
- Leadership of the Engineering, Industrial Automation, Buildings, Civil & Utilities functions in our plant;
- Managing the portfolio and resources in line with our commitments and priorities;
- Develop, communicate and implement vision and strategy with regards to longer term (5Y) site development
- Leadership of key projects for our supply point with respect to innovation, productivity, nature etc;
- Deliver the plant daily performance and committed improvement with regards to Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Engagement and Sustainability.
To achieve the above mentioned by the following means:
- Creating conditions and means to build professional operating departments and coaching/mentoring departmental heads concerning quality and quantity of plans and issues;
- In strong collaboration with the Plant Manager ensure that the effectiveness and efficiency of the manufacturing equipment and processes is improving the medium and longer term;
- Excellent project leadership of our most important projects;
- Interaction and cooperation with Central Departments within the Danone organization;
- Manage budget of the department, define budgets for teams and contribute to our Capex strategy;
- Actively contribute to safety and improvement programs;
- Monitor the compliance of behavior and conduct of the managers and staff within the values and rules as set by Danone;
- Facilitating the development of technical, professional and behavioral competencies and skills of the managers and staff, demonstrating high focus on people and team management.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in engineering management;
- Academical engineering background in a food, pharma, production company;
- Strong leadership/people management skills (experience in leading teams/people as a line manager);
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills;
- Project management skills;
- Solid understanding of Operational Technology / Industrial Automation and its potential;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
Are you interested to join us?
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Corporate Recruiter) on +31 (0)6 52679228 apply directly via the "apply" button