Qualification & Validation Technoloog
About the job
Danone has invested €240m in the construction of our new plant in Cuijk for our early life nutrition business. This will replace our current factory. Incorporating up-to-date technologies and meeting Danone’s targets for sustainability in terms of both energy efficiency and emissions.
Nutricia Cuijk producer of high quality powdered(diary)products for diet-, clinical and baby nutrition. The technologist takes part in a multidisciplinary team delivering health through food to as many people as possible by passionately and responsibly producing, developing and improving (tailored) baby nutrition. For the In the “ESTIA” Project (New Green Field factory) we are looking for an ambitious: Qualification & Validation Technologist
The job is situated within the Blending & Packing unit, primary focus is to execute and finalize the qualification & validation plan for the canning line.
It is of great importance for all employees to respect and act according to the company rules for safety, environment and quality
The Qualification & Validation Technologist leads the qualification and validation of a specific functional area of the new factory by closely working together with all disciplines of the factory. The Q&V Technologist owns the qualification and validation protocols and manages the execution of tests to validate the new production lines.
Main tasks are
• Own the qualification & validation status overview and punch list.
• Actively maintain progress on punch list items and required test.
• To prepare, coordinate, execute and follow-up the Qualification & Validation according to protocols.
• Closely work together with all factory disciplines (engineering, quality, supply chain, manufacturing, HSE) and external suppliers.
• Ensure that all contractor’s / suppliers are following and respecting the qualification procedures
• Align between suppliers and production and project team for the execution of Q&V tests
We are looking for an energetic and proactive candidate with the ambition and drive to obtain results, together with all stake-holders. We expect you to have the following background and experience:
• 2-8 years of experience in the food industry
• Experienced in Process or Product Technology, Quality, Commissioning
• Educated in Food Technology or Process Engineering
• Experienced in Quality and Food safety topics related to infant food formulas
• Experienced in working in multi-disciplinary teams
• Works Structured & Autonomous
• Ability to take ownership and deliver results
• Fluent in English
• Operational from the very beginning
What's in it for you?
In all our activities we respect our Danone values that are fundamental to the company: Humanism, Openness, Commitment and Enthusiasm. These values guide us in how we work and interact. Are you an energetic person who believes in these principles, Danone suits you! Apply and help us make our vision reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
We offer you an exciting role in an ambitious organization, part of a large international group with a pleasant, informal atmosphere. There are many opportunities for personal development and to get the best out of yourself through our Learning & Development Program including special trainings for managers. Within Nutricia Cuijk we offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment. We also offer excellent salary and benefits including a contributory pension.
Are you interested to join us? Apply directly via our website www.jobs.danone.com. For more information about this challenging position please contact Walter van Ruijven (Recruitment lead) at +31 (0)6 1512 2743. Applications via e-mail cannot be taken into consideration.