Do you want to ensure that the quality and food safety requirements for products from 3rd party manufacturers are sustainably met by accurately running all daily quality processes?
Mission and Responsibilities
Ensuring that the quality and food safety requirements for products from 3rd party manufacturers, are sustainably met by accurately running all daily quality processes (quality release, complaint management, deviations management) and the operational processes for KPI reporting, product monitoring and quality documents creation.
You will closely work together with the Quality team 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM), the 3rd party manufacturers, laboratories, supply chain and our worldwide sales organisations.
Products that you will be dealing with are food for specific medical purpose (FSMP) for both infants and adults. Both require uncompromising quality due to the sensitivity of our patients.
- Manage quality relation and continuous improve quality systems of the 3rd party manufacturers in your portfolio;
- Smoothly run the quality release process of products supplied by 3rd party manufacturers;
- Management of customer complaints on products supplied by 3rd party manufacturers;
- Management of deviations found in release testing or complaints by driving a proper root cause analysis and defining required corrective and preventive actions;
- Report the required quality & Food safety KPIs (e.g. complaint levels, release times) on weekly or monthly base;
- Run the product monitoring program to make sure that our products are regularly checked on full nutritional composition and absence of contaminants;
- Write quality procedures or quality statements required for sales organisations (e.g. shipping or registration documents).
- You’re educated to a degree level, minimum Bsc, preferably Msc, in food technology, food quality or related subject or industry experienced/professional qualifications
- You have knowledge of long shelf life product manufacturing processes e.g. liquid processing, dry blending;
- Experience in a Quality Assurance role for a minimum of 3 years;
- You can work independently with little supervision to achieve results effectively;
- You act with a sense of urgency and take responsibility to proactively drive quality;
- You’re good in building relationships, internally and externally, and have excellent communication skills;
- You can work accurately with attention to detail and are able to conduct root cause analysis and problem solving;
- You’re fluent in English.
Nutricia 3rd Party Operations is a Danone subsidiary responsible for the full management of all 3rd Party Manufacturing suppliers: Quality, Purchasing, and Supply chain planning. Furthermore they are responsible for the management of the Logistical activities of Finished Goods (FG) from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our Centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly via the "apply" button.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Recruiter) on +31 6 52 67 92 28.