Quality & Food Safety Standards Manager - Temporary 6 to 8 months
The role is a stand alone role with no direct reports, but has high visibility and exposure at all levels and multiple functions within ELN with opportunity to influence and support key drivers in different functional areas through training and laying down credible safe food standards. Furthermore this role is a great opportunity to get to know Danone Nutricia and with good performance you can always be considered for future (permanent) openings.
Are you you the one to ensure Quality and Food Safety requirements are defined and laid down globally in a unifrom way for all finished products and deployed accordingly?
In daily practice you are responsible for:
- Translate, lay down and implement food safety standards for ELN, in line with the Danone Standard.
- Lift the content, explanation and accessibility of the Safe Food Standards to provide credible and upto date food safety standards and regulations with supporting rationales and motivations.
- Ensure that new and re-emerging food safety risks are proactively captured and subsequent standards are developed, communicated and implemented accordingly via RAG-RMG process.
- Build up an active network with DFSC, Regulatory, QFS, R&D, SP Operation and CBU, and food safety and regulatory experts outside Danone to ensure that standards meet requirements and are relevant.
- Ensure continued compliance to standards through training and engagement of all stakeholders on safe food standards, including review of monitoring and control plans for finished products.
- Provide support to CBU and carelines on consumer questions on food safety and ELN standards.
- Build the role to be a credible partner of DFSC offering support during incidents and crisis as food safety expert resource withen ELN.
Needed for success
In order to be successful in this role, you are qualified (MSc or equivalent) manager with 3 - 5 years of experience in a food manufacturing environment. You have strong communication skills and you know how to influence and convince your stakeholders, externally and internally. Furthermore you have experience with project and are able to build relationships with different level of stakeholders. Fluency in English is a must (other languages not required).
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in your career.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? Please contact me, Joel Bacas. Please be aware that applications via email are not taken into consideration.